Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Best Horror Movie?

Reaction score
Either Old Boy or Sinister. Old Boy left me shaking. Sinister didn't have many jump scares. I can think of one or two. It's a good movie, but creepy.

Another movie I want to watch but haven't gotten around to it is .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Iam lindsay.All the movies are excellent movie.The list is very nice. Iam also enjoyed this movie.

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i was saw 'the child play' it is pretty awesome movie .

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Top 10 in reverse order:-

10) Bunker
9) Psycho
8) Hellraiser
7) Blair Witch Project
6) Return of the Living Dead (Comedy Horror)
5) Candyman
4) Event Horizon (SciFi Horror)
3) Alien (SciFi Horror)
2) Day of the Dead (anything else from the series, but this one in particular)
1) The Hole

Some have been mentioned, others woefully missing. Some are guilty pleasures, others just pure classic. Some are before my time, some I gave up regular film viewing before they came out.

Recently I've enjoyed Fear of the Dark, House of 1000 Corpses, Forget Me Not and Perehelion and while it's not a personal favourite, I'm surprised that Battleship Royale isn't on anyones' list. IMHO, Ringu is massively superior to the U.S. Ring.

Just a few thoughts. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love the Saw series.

It's not a movie, but the television show American Horror Story was one of the best horror related movies/television shows I've watched to date.

Back