Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

House of Cards Season 2

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So. House of Cards Season 2 is finally out. Would like to get a grasp on how many people actually watch this wondrous piece of art.

Anyone else shocked at how Frank is just killing people without so much as a flinch?

HE KILLED ZOE!!!! I really liked her... And he just offed her like she was less then the dirt under his penny loafers

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man I was amazed by episode one, was totally not expecting it. I watched 4 episodes yesterday and plan on watching 4 tonight, hopefully finishing it before Monday.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I seriously need to look into this show, seen so much talk about it on various forums.

Is there a show anyone would compare it to (on how good it is - like Breaking Bad etc)?

Evil Scottish Overlord
Legend
Reaction score
That first episode was quite a way to start the series! Will be interesting to see how Frank's kept in check without an annoying reporter after him

Back