Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[MOVIE] The Conjuring

topkek amirite??
Reaction score
I watched it at the cinema a couple of weeks ago with a few other people, and I enjoyed it. It's not scary but it has a good story behind it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This was way overly hyped, A big let down if you ask me.

Reaction score
Damn, that sucks to hear. Leon said that there's a good story behind it, does anyone else agree with this? It got a 7.7 on IMDb, so some of it must be good, right? I promised some friends I'd watch it with them so I'll still go see it with them. Was really looking forward to jump scares, it's been a while.

And yeah, nothing beats Exorcist. Classic.
[SUP]​[/SUP]

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Damn, that sucks to hear. Leon said that there's a good story behind it, does anyone else agree with this? It got a 7.7 on IMDb, so some of it must be good, right? I promised some friends I'd watch it with them so I'll still go see it with them. Was really looking forward to jump scares, it's been a while.

And yeah, nothing beats Exorcist. Classic.
[SUP]​[/SUP]

The story your referring is about the Annabelle doll which is not even close enough to Conjuring.

At first also, I thought it was all about the doll but nope.

But anyways, you should have watched Movie by now?

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Nope, over predictable.

I'd rather watch the old Exorcist movie if I'm planning not to sleep.
I remember watching the Exorcist when I was a kid and it first gained a rating. (the film was already old by then, because it was banned here for many years as "untraceable") I laughed in a quite a few places, like with Nightmare on Elm Street. But there really wasn't anything to loose sleep over. Absolutely no "jump scares" at all.

For example, I found "Fear of the Dark", recently to be much more a "scary film". Both "Orphan" and "Dead Girl" where much more disturbing.

So, maybe I will enjoy Conjuring? 'Coz I didn't really enjoy Exorcist. It was okay for a laugh but nothing great. Most of the films that where "unrateable" where not because they where scary. I suspect it was the religious aspect that got it banned. Texas Chainsaw Massacre still can't be licensed for theatres, I believe, and that film is just a bit crap. XD

I thought Conjuring looked promising, but I'd wait for rental myself. Does anyone know if the "true story" part of the trailer has any real life basis? I don't expect it to be "GODs honest" but if the characters are based on real people that would interest me too.

dat face
Reaction score
first time I think this movie is about the anabelle doll but I'm wrong .. I enjoy watch this movie

I remember this quote:
'I command you to go hell' and after that the ghost out of the victim's body

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've seen this movie at the cinema . It wasn't So scary but it was good one!

Back