Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Movie] Godzilla

Reaction score

Honestly I've been a godzilla fan since I was a child. I am really looking forward for this movie especially since Bryan Cranston(Walter White:thumbup1:) will be in it. What do you guys think? Anyone else looking forward?

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
A sci-fi dinosaur? Looks great.
I will go for it with my friends :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it as well, especially because Godzilla is in it xD.

Joking aside, I've watched most of the old movies and even that American abomination from 1998, and in those movies Godzilla never dwarfed the Tokyo towers he was battling between. So my only complaint is that he does look too tall from what I've seen of the official poster. Godzilla and San Francisco is in my opinion at the moment, the same as stepping on your kids leg city.

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it as well, especially because Godzilla is in it xD.

Joking aside, I've watched most of the old movies and even that American abomination from 1998, and in those movies Godzilla never dwarfed the Tokyo towers he was battling between. So my only complaint is that he does look too tall from what I've seen of the official poster. Godzilla and San Francisco is in my opinion at the moment, the same as stepping on your kids leg city.
I agree, this godzilla looks HUGE, probably the biggest I've ever seen. I really wonder how they're gonna make this work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yihaaaa...Godzilla is back...:D
Baha - [Movie] Godzilla - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Sorry about the bump, but this film is close to release...

Watching the trailer for this film, it actually looks really good. Bryan Cranston does a fantastic job just by the looks of the trailer, this looks like a certain watch for me this year!

dat face
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love this movie .. 8/10 from me ! Godzilla is hero in this movie

Back