Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Philip Seymour Hoffman dies at age 46

Reaction score
One of the greatest actors of our generation was found dead at age 46 today, due to a drug overdose. Actors' deaths never really affect me, but this one has left me tremendously sad. RIP to one of the greatest.

Reaction score
This is what happens if you let success get to your head and start doing drugs etc, eventually it will kill you.
I don't think success ever got to his head. He was always a humble, and extremely talented actor. I believe he struggled with heroine for a long time, possibly even before he was a well-known name. It's unfortunate what happened to him, considering all that he gave, and that he had children.

Reaction score
This is what happens if you let success get to your head and start doing drugs etc, eventually it will kill you.

Of course thats what happens.

He never let success get to his head, if you actually saw any of his movies or read anything about him as Savage said, he was humble and kind. Just because he does drugs doesn't make him any less of a Legend. He started probably before you were born and as some probably know if you are in a dark place it is hard to get out of it. It's not as simple as just saying no - the body is use to the drug intake and if you suddenly stop it is bad.

It's a shame that he had only one major scene left in the Hunger Games left to shoot :(! Not going to be the same.

Rogu3
Reaction score
He was a great actor, and honestly I remember hearing on the news that there was a short period of time where he was actually clean. Then, someone got him back onto his drug habit and this happened.

Back