Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Rated Mature] Highschool DxD

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Should't be rated mature. It's only ecchi or something ffs.
It's OKAY. very generic, but it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. I'll probably keep up with it for a bit.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mehehehe as perverted as i am...i have this feeling this will become one of my favorites!! :D

Selfish Bastard
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope that i would get addicted to some other anime than Fairy Tail, bcuz need always wait 1 week for new episodes, but if i would have some other anime, i could watch 2 episodes/week xD

Going to watch

Reaction score
I hope that i would get addicted to some other anime than Fairy Tail, bcuz need always wait 1 week for new episodes, but if i would have some other anime, i could watch 2 episodes/week xD

Going to watch

Hehe, i already got addicted to this anime. I already watched it 4 times this episode, and read the manga about 10 times :p
Before this one i was addicted to Shakugan No Shana, hehe

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i love this anime xDD
could u tell me kinda what manga chapter ep 2 ends at? i wanna read it ^^

If u want long lasting animes i would recommend Beelzbub (i hope it gets more than 100 eps at least) its really good, try it

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i love this anime xDD
could u tell me kinda what manga chapter ep 2 ends at? i wanna read it ^^

If u want long lasting animes i would recommend Beelzbub (i hope it gets more than 100 eps at least) its really good, try it

I think beelzbub is going to run for a long time personally

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think almost all of man is thinking about boobs and the other thing just like me, aniways its a good anime sure to be watched. The first two episode was ok now DLing ep3.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the 3rd episode kinda hit me like whoa, there are soem freaky guys in the anime lol

but there were boobs so i focused on those :)

Reaction score
the 3rd episode kinda hit me like whoa, there are soem freaky guys in the anime lol

but there were boobs so i focused on those :)

Haha the priest was so crazy that i bursted out from laughing!
And i focused on the boobs too! OPPAI

I think almost all of man is thinking about boobs and the other thing just like me, aniways its a good anime sure to be watched. The first two episode was ok now DLing ep3.

Well not all men talk or think about boobs, and yeah the anime is worth watching, normally i'm not much for this kind of anime, but it's just too good!

Back