Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Rated Mature] Highschool DxD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Haha the priest was so crazy that i bursted out from laughing!
And i focused on the boobs too! OPPAI

i was more like, priest...vulgar way of speaking...touches underage girls...THAT IS N0T A PRIEST! priests touch little boys....
but then with boobs like the Prez and vice prez all over the place...youd turn from gay to straight in less than a second :p

Well not all men talk or think about boobs, and yeah the anime is worth watching, normally i'm not much for this kind of anime, but it's just too good!

its awesome :D freaky,ecchi,pervy,boobilicious, AWESOME :D
:eek:tt::eek:tt1::thumbup1::w00t::love:
OPPAI:drool:

Reaction score
i was more like, priest...vulgar way of speaking...touches underage girls...THAT IS N0T A PRIEST! priests touch little boys....
but then with boobs like the Prez and vice prez all over the place...youd turn from gay to straight in less than a second :p

its awesome :D freaky,ecchi,pervy,boobilicious, AWESOME :D
:eek:tt::eek:tt1::thumbup1::w00t::love:
OPPAI:drool:

Haha, yeah priests only touch boys this reminds me of "Van Gheluwe" or whatever the priest childfcker his name was!

OPPAI:w00t: Can't live without seeing boobs D:

GFX Maniac
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haha, yeah priests only touch boys this reminds me of "Van Gheluwe" or whatever the priest childfcker his name was!

OPPAI:w00t: Can't live without seeing boobs D:

u so weird...
too bad im like u xDD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
van gheluwe....konoyaro -_-
what does a man need? BOOBS, and a woman that doesnt leave the kitchen :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this anime's getting pretty perverted but I love that kinda stuff lol. Episode 4 released cant wait to watch it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agreed! :D

Aside from that, the fourth episode really is worth watching! From here on the anime gets a little bit more serious :D

cant wait to watch it. Also yeah Anime should be more perverted and like this, im surprised they actually let the pantie and nude shots slide with that bill they got over there or did they get rid of it?

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its getting serious!

Hope it has 20+ episodes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It will probably only have 12 episodes or 13 with a OVA. But there might be a second season.

yeah it shows 12 on myanimelist.net im hoping for an OVA or a second season this shows pretty awesome. Im gonna watch episode 4 today.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
deffo hoping for a second season of OPPAI!! plus the nun is pretty cute! just flatchested :'(
oh how i wish i was surrounded by girls like the Prez and Vice Prez :3
Koneko-chan freaks me out though, freakishly strong and looks like she doesnt care about the whole thing of killing people and what not lol

NTV

Anime Network
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol hyped up over ecchi anime, HSOD is good too.

Reaction score
lol hyped up over ecchi anime, HSOD is good too.

Too bad HSOD was never finished :/, but i've read the manga of it anyway.

deffo hoping for a second season of OPPAI!! plus the nun is pretty cute! just flatchested :'(
oh how i wish i was surrounded by girls like the Prez and Vice Prez :3
Koneko-chan freaks me out though, freakishly strong and looks like she doesnt care about the whole thing of killing people and what not lol

Lol who doesn't want to be surrounded by girls like that! :D
My donkey would love to say "Hi" to them :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My Mini-me would certainly stand up and salute if he saw the prez get out of the shower!! :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Miss HSOD that anime was epic, I hate that it never finished :(. Hopefully this anime finishes its just as epic as HSOD.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
haha naaah my nose isnt that sensitive...mini me is xD

wait there wont be a second HSOD?

Back