Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Request][Film] A decent quality movie!

Reaction score
I gotta say, I haven't seen a decent, quality movie in the past few years. Seems like the movie industry is now all about making quick income and attacking pirate industries.

Regardless...

I'm looking for a movie with some decent story to it! Something that is not a waste of time and might make a difference!

EX of previous seen movies:
- The Intouchables (2011) ->
- Seven Pounds (2008) ->
- The Pursuit of Happyness (2006) ->

So that should give you an insight on the movies im looking for :3 but hey, by all means, if you can suggest entertaining movies as well, go for it :3

My deepest love and appreciation;
~ Jangan

Last edited by a moderator:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [Request] A decent quality movie!

Wouldn't this thread be more tailored to the Entertainment section? I mean I know Outer World is kind of anything goes....but there are alot of movie buffs in Entertainment that don't frequent Outer World.

As for the topic at hand...

Tis true that inspirational movies that touch the heart and the imagination have fallen to the wayside for Michael Bay craziness...there are older movies that can be offered such as Shawshank Redemption (one of the greatest movies ever created IMO) but I don't know if you have seen these...as for the future there is one that is standing out to me due soon....

Boyhood was filmed over 12 years...the cast and crew would meet up every year and film some then go their separate ways till next year....so in this movie due out the 11th of July in theaters you will literally watch this child mature on the screen....it's an epic movie idea and has never been done before.

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I recommend you to watch The Internship :

Great movie. Funny story, it shows how hardwork can help one to achieve amazing things.

And maybe Les Misérables :

Story is amazing, performance is nice. I watched it and I loved it!

Edit :

More movies :

The Words :
Nice movie, touching too.

Shawsank Redemption :
Maybe you must have seen this movie.
When I saw it for the first time I was speechless. Awesome just awesome. Recommended to anyone

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score

Wolf of Wall Street is one of the movies which hit me hard but you have to be deep to feel it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

You could watch The Book Thief:

It's a beautiful story (based off a wonderful book) about a girl living in Nazi Germany with her adoptive parents and about how she deals with the unexpected events that befall her. It has somewhat of a unique perspective for a WWII story.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Wolf of Wall Street is one of the movies which hit me hard but you have to be deep to feel it.

LOL I must be shallow as hell cause that movie just cracked me up start to finish...that scene where he is crawling to his lambo all strung out thinking he drove home without a scratch...PRICELESS...

Back