Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SAO question

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well guess i'll stop with MMO's for now untill PSO2 and Dragon Prophet come out. Just got banned on Scarlet Boobs, for the usage of Macro in PvP, more likely because i got ranked 1st over every PvP battle i did in that game >.>

I'm fated to be banned on every mmorpg i play :p

LOLLED!! now if you'd only play fair and square... :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I always play fair, never even used a macro o_O

My list on games i got IP Banned is way too huge now, lol. I guess my nickname on games bring bad luck, or my perverted talk :/

LOLOLOLOL i can honestly i have never been banned before >.< only on a troll account i made on MU Online waaaay back in the days, was being a grammar nazi to some Game Master who thought he was the poop (while i knew more about the game than he did LOL!)

perverted talk....seems youre a bigger perv than me then :O i can honestly say i've never even been reported for my talk :O even though i piss all the guys off on games i play cuz i get along with the women more than they do >.< the amount of perverted women on games = HUGE lol

Reaction score
LOLOLOLOL i can honestly i have never been banned before >.< only on a troll account i made on MU Online waaaay back in the days, was being a grammar nazi to some Game Master who thought he was the poop (while i knew more about the game than he did LOL!)

perverted talk....seems youre a bigger perv than me then :O i can honestly say i've never even been reported for my talk :O even though i piss all the guys off on games i play cuz i get along with the women more than they do >.< the amount of perverted women on games = HUGE lol

LOL xD, it depends on what game i play where i'm perverted. Tera for ex. I've been in all top guilds, and started talking perverted in them, while i was always smithing weapons and things like that :p

Idk why, but women seem to like my perverted crap on that game, well atleast in the guild i made there, i'm known as the biggest pervert of the whole server i play in :p
How i miss that game so much now :s

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
SAO game would be a dream!

For some odd reason, I always refer back to "Gate to Heavens" old 2003 game when I think of it for some reason, partially because of the unique 1h/2h swords.

Darksta - SAO question - RaGEZONE Forums

Darksta - SAO question - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know, the PSVita is getting a SAO game. Read it in a magazine yesterday. Here ya go a PV

Can't wait already ^^

Then again if this will ever be localized to english is very small. But seeing the anime got localized there might be hope.

An other note:

a indie developer is making a MMORPG that's based on SAO that will be compatible with the Oculus Rift later on.

You can find them here:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nice, but a greater worry is that most of those games which aren't translated from Japan are also region locked. So you'd probably need a Japanese import PSV to play the Japanese import game. :'(

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yea. How did the internet fall so far from grace? It used to be a place of free pr0n and how to build your own IED, or cook up LSD from banana skins, and now it's just a place to enforce DRM. :'( :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I should bring this up but I am not for sure that someone already said something about this.

Though aeriagames is getting a game that is suppose to be just like SAO.

It is called Aura Kingdom.

Should sign up now so you can get registered for beta and if you like their facebook page then you have a 100% chance in getting in the beta from what the facebook page says.

I hope I helped out quite a bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've played the JP version it's nothing like SAO.

I am not saying mechanics wise or story line.

I never said that.

Plus no game will be comparable to SAO.

From what I been researching that some of the elements of the game are comparable to SAO. Which means it will draw attention to anime people and make them play the game. What I suggest is testing the game out and see how you like it.

If you played JP version you should already know that.

Reaction score
Most if not all MMO's resemble at least 1 thing from SAO lol. And yeah Aura Kingdom is made with the same engine as Eden Eternal from the same company I believe I am not sure but the client files are pretty similar.

Back