Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SAO question

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there a legit RPG for it?

totally fell in love with the anime. (sword art online)

halp me find a game D:

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: SOA question

honestly i don't think there is...but then again, people....prove me wrong? please?

Reaction score

There is a JRPG released on the PSP of SAO called "Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment" a few weeks ago. Pretty good and long in story, i did over 70 hours to complete it to 100%

Do note that there is only a JPN version out of it. The possibility if it getting localized seems pretty low, because of all the piracy.

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score

There is a JRPG released on the PSP of SAO called "Sword Art Online: Infinity Moment" a few weeks ago. Pretty good and long in story, i did over 70 hours to complete it to 100%

Do note that there is only a JPN version out of it. The possibility if it getting localized seems pretty low, because of all the piracy.

Quality wise that doesnt even look all that bad for PSP. So the gameplay was decent?

Reaction score

Quality wise that doesnt even look all that bad for PSP. So the gameplay was decent?

The game starts at where Kirito kills Kayaba, but while in that process the SAO world glitches, and alfheim becomes merged with SAO

It is a decent game, however it is repetive all the time. If you loved the anime, then the game will probably be something you'll play to the end.

Also if you want to see all the different endings at the end of the game, you must have done all the side-quests from the Memo.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Damn :(

i wanted a MMORPG like WoW based off SOA

sao pls

Last edited:
Reaction score

Hmm, found this today aswell while browsing MMOHut's videos

They're talking about Aeria games, doing something with a SAO game and having bought Gamepod or whatever it is. Yet the small teaser is from Infinity Moment.
(Watch starting from 3:25)

Here's more information aswell:

Last edited:
Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score

please please please lt this chrome true oh my god please

also are there anymore animes that share the same theme?

this one was so good wtf xD

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please let it be a good game. It'd be such a waste to trash an anime because of the awful game adaptation. >.<

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I check this post everyday in hope of someone saying there is a beta for sao mmo

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what is this game you speak of
hardcore PVP game, if you die in the game there is a chance you'll need to create a new character....basically you lose all your stats, items and all that, you lose the Character and start from 0 again

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ooh looks intresting to play then, been looking for a permadeath game for quite a while now :D

graphics suck though...hovering weapons...hard camera system... i started playing it but i'm not to sure i'll go far in the game, seeing as how crappy it is... :/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Closest to SAO i've seen so far is just a vanilla Minecraft server version of it.

Unless some dedicated Indie developers step up and get funded I don't think we will be seeing one.

But would be awesome to see a open-world MMO based on SAO for the next-gen consoles, god knows how many hours I would have dedicated to that game.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I seriously want a MMO for SAO. It'd be totally sick. I loved the anime. I was addicted since the 2nd episode. The first episode captured me to watch another, but after the second, I was just addicted.

Back