Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SAO question

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Graphics i don't really care about, it's the game's unique PD system that sounds nice :)

well basically when you die you become a soul... with your body decaying on the floor, you have 11 minutes to find a statue....if you havent in these 11 minutes you'll lose your body... and thus your soul and thus all you ever possessed

Reaction score
well basically when you die you become a soul... with your body decaying on the floor, you have 11 minutes to find a statue....if you havent in these 11 minutes you'll lose your body... and thus your soul and thus all you ever possessed

Looks like it would be a game for me to play then :D, been looking for a challenging MMO for so long now :s

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Looks like it would be a game for me to play then :D, been looking for a challenging MMO for so long now :s
truth is...been playing it for about 3 hours already... havent made any progress...mobs have too much life while you have nearly none (80 as a fighter at lvl 1) and a mob hits around 9hp a hit and they have approximately 200hp and you hit about 15hp a hit....how to level still remains a big question mark to me.... have filled 3 exp bars yet i'm still lvl 1

if you start playing seriously, please help me out with the basics, Arigato

Reaction score
I'll download it later on today, @school atm ",...,"

Edit: Not having any problem in the game to lvl up, maybe due the fact i'm used to hardcore games like Dark Souls. Didn't die yet in that game :D

Send from my Experia Z

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hmmm how to level? :/ help? lol

first impression of the game? :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i'm on the EU server, arent there 2 names? i mean every guy ive seen up to now has 2 names....mine should be something with Kirito (dont laugh i felt Godly)

i still dont see why you should go to an inn to level up....oh well

Reaction score
i'm on the EU server, arent there 2 names? i mean every guy ive seen up to now has 2 names....mine should be something with Kirito (dont laugh i felt Godly)

i still dont see why you should go to an inn to level up....oh well

Top name are the titles i believe, not sure though. You can lvl up in dungeons too apparently, not far from the statue where you die there is a stone monument with water in (5 uses), it restores 75% of HP and MP, i lvled up with it aswell.

I wonder if there can be guilds made in this game, as it looks it isn't made for solo players :/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Top name are the titles i believe, not sure though. You can lvl up in dungeons too apparently, not far from the statue where you die there is a stone monument with water in (5 uses), it restores 75% of HP and MP, i lvled up with it aswell.

I wonder if there can be guilds made in this game, as it looks it isn't made for solo players :/

could be...check when you see someone running around, i'll check tmrw once i get home.

i noticed that aswell....trying to kill zombies that get aggro on you the moment you hit 1 on your own is one of the most difficult tasks i've ever had in a game o_O

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wstched them all in a 12 hour span

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It would be great if game like sao will be developed in the feature.. but ofc.. it must let us log-out :)

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i want a log out button, i want to be able to be with my fiance aswell as play :3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Fck no, let there be no log out button, if there comes a game existing close to SAO. :D

eeeh i sort of agree...but you should be able to respawn....how about when you die your level gets halved and you lose the items you have in your inventory that are higher than your respawn level?

Reaction score
eeeh i sort of agree...but you should be able to respawn....how about when you die your level gets halved and you lose the items you have in your inventory that are higher than your respawn level?

Would work too, but the real like SAO would work best for me. Since i'm sick in the head, and don't really care about life itself xD

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Since i'm sick in the head

that is something we all already knew Tidie....and thats exactly why we wont play the same SAO game as you :D

you might just go ahead and kill us in our sleep... creep!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Closest MMO to SAO that i've played is Mabinogi, there is a lot of freedom and the game uses anime-style cel-shaded graphics. The only issue is that it's a little old, but I think a new MMO is in the works by Nexon to succeed it.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Closest MMO to SAO that i've played is Mabinogi, there is a lot of freedom and the game uses anime-style cel-shaded graphics. The only issue is that it's a little old, but I think a new MMO is in the works by Nexon to succeed it.

I played it.... the movement is so awkward and the battle system is awkward too. If you follow the goddess quest lines you quickly get under leveled and dont have enough health. The potion system is terrible & dungeons become undoable. I have no idea how to end game or what even the point is in playing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I played it.... the movement is so awkward and the battle system is awkward too. If you follow the goddess quest lines you quickly get under leveled and dont have enough health. The potion system is terrible & dungeons become undoable. I have no idea how to end game or what even the point is in playing.

I admit it's a little strange but it's truly a charming game with a lot of unique appeal to it. There is little end game content other than rebirthing and collecting skills, as well as waiting for new updates.

Back