Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SAO question

Reaction score
Closest MMO to SAO that i've played is Mabinogi, there is a lot of freedom and the game uses anime-style cel-shaded graphics. The only issue is that it's a little old, but I think a new MMO is in the works by Nexon to succeed it.

Damn i tried that game about a month ago since it was recommended to me, i played that game about 10 minutes until the tutorial pissed me that off that i broke my keyboard in two :s

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i played it too, for like one evening or so, its still on my hard disk but havent played it since that one time.....got too engrossed into playing LoL and TERA >.<

but i remember saying WTF a whole lot of times when trying to fight....and all i did was kill wolves with a freaking giantess that swung around with a tree.... lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you really want to know about VRMMO then here you go

The are currently trying to make MMOs reality. We are not so far off. Maybe 10 to 15 years we will have something close to or exactly like SAO

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
eh guys

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That's the PSP game, already completed this game to 100%. It's a good game, but way too repetive, if you really liked SAO i'd recommend it

thing is... i have no idea what the F theyre saying :D nor do i have a PSP.... lol

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I want a MMO based on SAO. It would be so funnnn

Reaction score
Won't happen anytime soon. Closest to SAO i played so far is Wizardry Online, and Dragon Prophet will be a bit closest to SAO too just no Permadeath there.

Or wait a few years untill something more advanced then the Oculus Rift is released :p

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omg you guys have to try neverwinter the rouge class is so much like the dualblade kirato!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Think i'll try the game, but it's gonna be boring again playing alone. All of my friends are with Scarlet Boobs or either Tera :/

ive played scarlet blade....damn that moaning! :O
playing Tera, Mystic lvl 49 :O damn she has some nice outfits :3

Reaction score
ive played scarlet blade....damn that moaning! :O
playing Tera, Mystic lvl 49 :O damn she has some nice outfits :3

I'm max lvled on both those games :p
And Tera gets boring once you hit lvl 60, all i do is PvP there nowadays. And quitted it from boredom and because that game seriously started lagging like a hell to me when i did windows updates :s

And hmm, i don't really seem to get into NeverWinter idk why
Guess i'll go back to Dragon Prophet

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm max lvled on both those games :p
And Tera gets boring once you hit lvl 60, all i do is PvP there nowadays. And quitted it from boredom and because that game seriously started lagging like a hell to me when i did windows updates :s

And hmm, i don't really seem to get into NeverWinter idk why
Guess i'll go back to Dragon Prophet

how so? not getting into NeverWinter?

Reaction score
how so? not getting into NeverWinter?

Meaning, i don't really like it. Combat bugged me too much, i'm aiming at the mob infront of me, and yet it attacks the one behind me :/

I'm checking out Dragon Prophet now atm, since i was able to get into the beta. Seems pretty enjoyable, you can buy your own house in the game and stuff like that. For ex. Renting a house, etc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Meaning, i don't really like it. Combat bugged me too much, i'm aiming at the mob infront of me, and yet it attacks the one behind me :/

I'm checking out Dragon Prophet now atm, since i was able to get into the beta. Seems pretty enjoyable, you can buy your own house in the game and stuff like that. For ex. Renting a house, etc

lolled! never had that happen to me :p

Dragon Prophet looks a whole lot like Tera (only saw the Class vid) if you ask me...apart from the buying houses etc

Reaction score
lolled! never had that happen to me :p

Dragon Prophet looks a whole lot like Tera (only saw the Class vid) if you ask me...apart from the buying houses etc

Well guess i'll stop with MMO's for now untill PSO2 and Dragon Prophet come out. Just got banned on Scarlet Boobs, for the usage of Macro in PvP, more likely because i got ranked 1st over every PvP battle i did in that game >.>

I'm fated to be banned on every mmorpg i play :p

Back