Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Torrent programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Alright, i have the torrents for Code Geass, Bleach and Vampire knight... But i need something to download the torrents with.

Someone please help...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BitTorrent or uTorrent - Great programs!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
uTorrent is always good if your on windows.

But for because im on mac i find Vuze is the best.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
# uTorrent
(Known as both "u-torrent" and "micro torrent", this is the most popular torrent tool today. uTorrent has all the functions a torrent downloader will ever need, and it only requires 1 MB of hard drive space and memory. uTorrent has all the downloading and seeding performance of its competitors, but with minimal impact to the rest of your computer's speed.)

# BitComet
(Good, but losing popularity to uTorrent)

# ABC
(Another very popular Torrent client)

# BitLord
(A popular tool that has a built-in torrent search engine...you may never need to use a torrent search web site ever again with this product)

# TurboBT
(Nice-looking GUI appearance with this package)

# Azureus
(A Java language client; was considered "king" of the torrent programs until uTorrent software came along and took that crown away. As with uTorrent and any other software you install, ensure that you virus scan.)

# The Original BitTorrent Client
(Authored by Bram Cohen himself; no fancy GUI here, but it downloads quickly. Recommended for programmer types and Macintosh users)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys i'm going for u-torrent

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your welcome mate ;)
Experiment with others as well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back