Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TRAILER] X-MEN: APOCALYSE | First trailer

Reaction score
Hey guys!

So the first trailer for X-MEN: Apocalypse just dropped. Total surprise for me because usually I know when a new trailer is coming. (Like the last Batman v Superman one) But enough typing here you go:

What are your thoughts on it? Did they give away? I for one like it, although I think they should've kept Apocalypse off screen a bit more.
If the movie is as good as X-MEN: First class or even Days of Future Past I'm happy.

Also:
YAY quicksilver

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great trailer, and I do believe the movie will be epic!
As far as I know, this movie is a sequel to Days of Future Past, combining both movies, we can see sort of a resemblance with The Terminator plot - sending the last hope of humanity - Wolverine back in time, so he can save the future, however (!) this time, we won't see any time travel, the story covers events in 1983 alone, where the focus is on Professor X's promise to Logan. Could write a bit more on this, but I won't take the risk of providing unintentional spoilers.

Ben

Developer - JS
Developer
Reaction score
I really like x-men movies, most likely will be watching this one too as theyre always good theres any date when it comes out, haven't watched the trailer yet.

Back