Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TRAILER] Batman v Superman trailer 2!! [MOVIE]

Reaction score
[TRAILER] Batman v Superman trailer 2!! [MOVIE] [+DISCUSSION]

So i just woke up not even knowing at what time te trailer would air. Its 6 in the morning atm and I saw one of the youtubers I follow streaming. Was just in time to catch the trailer! It looks awesome Im so hyped for all the movies coming in 2016. I dont care which trailer gets more views this one or civil war from marvel I just want them both to be good.

Share your thoughts on this trailer! Keep in mind to use spoilers if you want to discuss things from the trailer.

Here you go:

Going back to bed now see you guys later

Love,
Elian

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LG-H815 met Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Meh... I was hyped for the film before this trailer came out, not so much now... It ruined to much for me.

Calmed down from my hype from this morning I got to say that I'm kind of disappointed aswell. They did it very well at first but now they gave so much away. I think they shouldve kept doomsday a secret maybe leave small hints but no more than that.

But what they did was show us doomsday looking like a ninjaturtle ;( Still kinda excited tho

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Anyone going to the midnight screening? Hopefully Snyder can add a bit more substance to this (take Nolan's trilogy for example).

Reaction score
I'm still curious to why they chose Jesse Eisenberg as Lex.

I actually believe he is lex luthors son in the movie. From the reviews I've seen people have very mixed opinions. 1 says hes one of the best parts of the movie and the other says he is over the top and too comicbooky. Going to see the movie soon, looking forward to it.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Yea IKR, but I do understand why they complain about it. This film is unlike the Avengers and stuff, meant to be more gritty, dark and realistic.
Haven't seen it though, maybe I like it.

Well, considering the writers behind The Dark Knight trilogy, wrote the script, it's pretty bad from what I'm hearing (structure wise). Most sources are complaining about contrived plot devices, and many other issues. For example: Batman killing people without any justification (this can be seen in the trailers, so it's not a spoiler). What happened to the morally conflicted Batman?

Marvel are doing much better, albeit their films are formulaic in a sense, especially when juxtaposed. But then again, they are superhero movies.

I'm attending the midnight screening tonight, but I'm not expecting anything great.

--

I saw Batman v Superman last night. Overall, it was a decent film. Ben Affleck as Batman is probably one of the film's strongest points - apart from Batman killing people without any justification. Jesse Eisenberg did great, those complaining about him, probably don't understand Lex's mannerisms, which Jesse did a great job of. Act one and two are great. Everything after is a mess, especially the transition from reality to green screen. Some of the cameos fit perfectly, whilst others feel forced. Well that's my opinion anyhow.

6/10. I'll wait for the solo Batman reboot, directed by Ben Affleck.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The day of the premiere night, my friends and I cancelled, because a friend of theirs told them that the movie was terrible as hell.

I dunno what's up, I'll probably just torrent it. I was curious, because after the movie, people started making jokes on Ben Affleck.

Honestly so far, from the list of Marvel and DC movies, Deadpool is the only one yet that has won every viewers attention and the other ones like F4 Remake was Ducking terrible and as for Ant-Man, it was okay, I guess.

MKkje2V - [TRAILER] Batman v Superman trailer 2!! [MOVIE] - RaGEZONE Forums

so much more.

I dunno what's up with Gambit though, like they chose, Tatum to play the role, like wtf

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
The day of the premiere night, my friends and I cancelled, because a friend of theirs told them that the movie was terrible as hell.

I dunno what's up, I'll probably just torrent it. I was curious, because after the movie, people started making jokes on Ben Affleck.

Honestly so far, from the list of Marvel and DC movies, Deadpool is the only one yet that has won every viewers attention and the other ones like F4 Remake was Ducking terrible and as for Ant-Man, it was okay, I guess.

MKkje2V - [TRAILER] Batman v Superman trailer 2!! [MOVIE] - RaGEZONE Forums

so much more.

I dunno what's up with Gambit though, like they chose, Tatum to play the role, like wtf

I'd like tatum as Gambit to be honest. But it's been pushed back, they got new writers, new directors idk wtf is happening.

Too bad you canceled the movie night because of the hate it got.
I think a lot of people went in to the movie hoping it was terrible just to bash on it, seeking out its flaws and ignoring the good stuff. I went in completly unbiased and I actually quite liked it. Ofcourse it has its flaws but most movies do.
And for everyone who is annoyed with Lex because he's so different from the comics and stuff. Please do realise that this is Lex Luthor JR.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back