Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TRAILER] Suicide Squad

Reaction score
Wondering why there hasn't been a thread for this movie. (I USED THE SEARCH BUTTON CANT FIND IT!)

Trailer that was given us in 2015 at comic-con

And here is the official first trailer given to use today

Plot:
A secret government agency recruits imprisoned supervillains to execute dangerous black ops missions in exchange for clemency.

I know a lot of people have been bitching that Jared Leto will never be as good as Heath Ledger blablabla I don't care. I think this trailer looks awesome. It's sad Tom Hardy couldn't make it due to scheduling problems (Filming the revenant took longer than expected blabla) I love how they did harley quinn, Im excited!

OPINIONS?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
bohemian rhapsody? really? lol. i dont think it fits to the movie at all.

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some people are saying he left because of scheduling issues, some people are saying he left because the script was terrible and other just don't know. Altogether I'll still watch the film but god I loved Heath Ledgers joker, let's see if he does well with his variation of the joker.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not really a huge fan of DC movies to be honest but Il probably end up seeing this anyway due to the hype caused over it. Trailer was a little bit slow don't you think?

Thanks,

~Leafy

Reaction score
Not really a huge fan of DC movies to be honest but Il probably end up seeing this anyway due to the hype caused over it. Trailer was a little bit slow don't you think?

Thanks,

~Leafy
I think the first trailer was, but the second one really got me hyped.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the first trailer was, but the second one really got me hyped.
Elian Okay the second one is much better! The music perfectly fitted the trailer dont you recon?

Cheers,

~Leafy

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I honestly think this trailer:

Is probably the best of the current ones out. I can't wait to see the movie though, I'm so pumped.

Back