ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    429Posts

[Trailer] Never Back Down - No Surrender

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Never Back Down: No surrender

This is the Trailer to Never Back Down: No Surrender, one of my greatest martial artists features in this film and that is why I am posting the trailer, Michael Jai White.

Last edited by JPride; 01-04-16 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Spelling Mistakes...
    Forum Rules

HugotonHosting
    Offers of up to 50% off.

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    2,684Posts

Re: [Trailer] Never Back Down - No Surrender

Getting really tired of these casual martial artist films with cliché endings. He'll get his ass kicked in the beginning of the final fight and then "over come" his opponent. Can basically guarantee that's the ending.

SubscriberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    01942Location
    1,358Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ησвяαιη View Post
    Getting really tired of these casual martial artist films with cliché endings. He'll get his ass kicked in the beginning of the final fight and then "over come" his opponent. Can basically guarantee that's the ending.
    Apparently this is a remake of an older movie which makes it even worse. You might as well watch all of the Rocky films again and again and just for the lulz, watch it again.

I'm not much of a fighting movie fan so I won't be watching this. But I'm pretty sure a few members who visit this section every now and again may show some interest.

I'm getting closer and closer... But my dream still feels like it's miles away.

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2013 Join Date
    United KingdomLocation
    429Posts

Some members of RAGEZONE may be interested in this film because a lot of people loved Never Back Down 2, But I guess into the 1st of July when this film enters cinema no one will know.
    Forum Rules

HugotonHosting
    Offers of up to 50% off.

BannedRank
    Jan 2016 Join Date
    USALocation
    170Posts

The good thing with Michael Jai white movies are they don't have thus :D

Advertisement