Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Trailer] Never Back Down - No Surrender

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Never Back Down: No surrender

This is the Trailer to Never Back Down: No Surrender, one of my greatest martial artists features in this film and that is why I am posting the trailer, Michael Jai White.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Getting really tired of these casual martial artist films with cliché endings. He'll get his butt kicked in the beginning of the final fight and then "over come" his opponent. Can basically guarantee that's the ending.

Reaction score
Getting really tired of these casual martial artist films with cliché endings. He'll get his butt kicked in the beginning of the final fight and then "over come" his opponent. Can basically guarantee that's the ending.

Apparently this is a remake of an older movie which makes it even worse. You might as well watch all of the Rocky films again and again and just for the lulz, watch it again.

I'm not much of a fighting movie fan so I won't be watching this. But I'm pretty sure a few members who visit this section every now and again may show some interest.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Some members of RAGEZONE may be interested in this film because a lot of people loved Never Back Down 2, But I guess into the 1st of July when this film enters cinema no one will know.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The good thing with Michael Jai white movies are they don't have thus :D

Back