Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV SHOW] American Horror Story

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Season 1 Trailer:

Season 2 Trailer:

Ok...on the recommendation by Daedius:

There's American Horror: Asylum currently going on, 9 Episodes so far into second 'season' [There'll be no connection between seasons]... Decent series to look forward to each week atm.

I downloaded and started watching this show...and I wanted to share cause I have to admit it's pretty good...

The first season was awesome with it's twists and plot...must watch..I have to admit..the ending left me feelings abandoned though...don't think it ended as best it could...

I am now up to Episode 6 in Season 2 and am enjoying it also...but the writers seem to have taken a different path on this one...relying on shock and gore more than twists and turns...but it's still watchable...

Anyone else enjoying this show?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Buuuuuuuuuuuump. Season three starts in two days. Excited.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will be downloading them as they are released for sure :)

Hopefully this season is more like season 1 :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love to watch horror shows and movies. The trailer of American horror story is really thrilling and I am waiting for its release.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't wait for the third season to start. The 9th, is it? Hope it's as good as season 2. Any one know if the actor that played Kit in season 2 will be in season 3? Love that dude.

He is. The actor's name is Evan Peters. He will be playing "Kyle Spencer" in season three.

They're constantly posting actors and their roles in season three. Might want to look out for that.

Reaction score
First episode of season 4 was awesome. Can't wait to see how this season turns out. Honestly can't express how much love I have for this show and Evan Peters, he rules. Was glad that the episode 2 promo revealed that he wasn't going to be killed off in the first episode.

I'm not a fan of the topic of witches, usually, but it looks like they're taking a different approach to it, and I like it so far. That minotaur scene was badass.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I've not long ago finished Season 1. The season 2 trailer freaks me out (the women in the white outfit).

Nevertheless, amazing show.

Back