Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] American Horror Story ~ Hotel ~ Season 5

Rogu3
Reaction score
Wreckless - [TV] American Horror Story ~ Hotel ~ Season 5 - RaGEZONE Forums
For those of you who, like me, stopped watching AHS after the clown died in Freak Show, I recommend you at least give Hotel a chance. At first, I was like this story is developing very slowly, but then after watching episode two of Season 5, it's starting to be like AHS again. Apparently, there is an actual story this time. It's starting to develop now, and I'm really excited to watch the next episode. The suspense is back, the thrill is back, and the mystery is back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: American Horror Story ~ Hotel ~ Season 5

I had stopped after season two, which was the Asylum if I am not mistaken? Heard that the circus was not worth the watch really. Do you think that this is actually going to be interesting, I mean, at least as good as s1 or s2?

Rogu3
Reaction score
Re: American Horror Story ~ Hotel ~ Season 5

I had stopped after season two, which was the Asylum if I am not mistaken? Heard that the circus was not worth the watch really. Do you think that this is actually going to be interesting, I mean, at least as good as s1 or s2?
I can't say for sure, but I think it is worth giving a chance. I also really recommend if you stopped after Asylum, to go back and watch S3. Season 3 was by far the best of the series.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I watch every season but I never really enjoy the show. For me my two favorite seasons were Haunted House and Coven.

I do have to say that I have a better feeling about this season than some of the others. I do enjoy the premise and I hope that it can be taken into a positive directions. I know the show sometimes puts way to many plot lines in and it gets confusing, so i hope they can stray away from that. I'm also glad that they are finally letting go of some of the actors that have been there forever. I was never a big fan of Jessica Lange and she only really played one type of character.

Back