Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Arrow

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Just want to know if how many and If someone else here watching Arrow?

CW : ARROW (Tv Show)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
I have been watching it since it began...I love it....and I'm in love with Felicity...she is soooo sexy :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yeah! Its really cool and Felicity is like OMFG! HOT :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Remember that moment when Sara kissed her league of assassin friend LOL

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Started watching it. Ive got to say, they chose the perfect Oliver Queen

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Started watching it. Ive got to say, they chose the perfect Oliver Queen

Good Job drsage
You have NOT failed this city.

Anyway , Try following "Stephen Amell" on facebook
It was really cool, He communicate to his facebook followers like hell
He even comment / makes video etc ..

He also make meme's and comment to those funny meme's people are sending him
You should try checking it out, I promise you, you wouldn't regret liking his page.

Archious - [TV] Arrow - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Master Summoner
Reaction score
anyone not watching this should start watching. The show is getting better and better

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
Just a little bump for all you Sarah fans out there...just finished watching a movie called "The Machine" that she is in...and she shows full nudity :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
season 2 ending was meh. Overall the show is good, but I expected more with deathstroke. Lets hope this show doesnt turn into one of those shows that drag things on, since they cant think of anything else.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
season 2 ending was meh. Overall the show is good, but I expected more with deathstroke. Lets hope this show doesnt turn into one of those shows that drag things on, since they cant think of anything else.

I also watch the ending of season 2 and I loved it very much just like all the other episodes in the season. There are a few loose ends that need to be tied up so I don't feel that they will be dragging it on. For example, the relationship between Thea and Malcom Merlyn. Also, will Laurel take up the vigilante role of the Black Cancary (Which should of been Laurel in the first place, not Sara if you are looking at the comic side of it.

GFX Maniac
Reaction score
Theres still one point I dont know

Did Lance find out who the arrow is? And did the cure work on Slade?

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Theres still one point I dont know

Did Lance find out who the arrow is? And did the cure work on Slade?

Well you are just going to have to wait for the next season. I think the cure did work on Slade or it would feel too dragged on if they kept up with the story of Slade. He is still a very highly trained fighter so there is potential for him to return but just not as super-powered. Maybe he will side with Malcom or help Oliver.

GFX Maniac
Reaction score
crap, is there any info on the next season then? release dates and stuffs

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
crap, is there any info on the next season then? release dates and stuffs

I can't actually find anything about the release date however this is the best I could find for you. Just got to wait it out, to find out the release date. Pretty sure that season 3 is confirmed though.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
Maybe he will help Oliver.

I don't ever see this happening...he has gone crazy seeing Shadow everywhere....and he still says he will keep his word and finish destroying Ollies life...I mean he already killed his Mom...cost him his fortune and company...he's over halfway there...Thea and Laurel and he's done.

GFX Maniac
Reaction score
True that.

Now that he's broke, how is he gonna afford those badass arrows? willl he get the russian guy's help?

Reaction score
True that.

Now that he's broke, how is he gonna afford those badass arrows? willl he get the russian guy's help?

i bet that the Russian guy have a big part on the nexrt season,also he told to Oliver when they was on the island about Remember you just make a good friend,if you need a help just call me,anyway this two things makes me believe Russian will take care of it :)

GFX Maniac
Reaction score
Yes, and I think we'll also get to know more about his contacts in china, from his ARGOS training

Back