Super ModRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    6,461Posts

Re: [TV] Arrow

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Quote Originally Posted by Creeps View Post
    crap, is there any info on the next season then? release dates and stuffs
    I can't actually find anything about the release date however this is the best I could find for you. Just got to wait it out, to find out the release date. Pretty sure that season 3 is confirmed though.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s20...oFjHRtDi4mg00W

Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2008 Join Date
    DallasLocation
    2,315Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shoelace View Post
    Maybe he will help Oliver.
    I don't ever see this happening...he has gone crazy seeing Shadow everywhere....and he still says he will keep his word and finish destroying Ollies life...I mean he already killed his Mom...cost him his fortune and company...he's over halfway there...Thea and Laurel and he's done.

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    ןɐbnʇɹodLocation
    1,037Posts

True that.

Now that he's broke, how is he gonna afford those badass arrows? willl he get the russian guy's help?

ModeratorRank
    Jun 2005 Join Date
    HellasLocation
    1,298Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Creeps View Post
    True that.

Now that he's broke, how is he gonna afford those badass arrows? willl he get the russian guy's help?
    i bet that the Russian guy have a big part on the nexrt season,also he told to Oliver when they was on the island about Remember you just make a good friend,if you need a help just call me,anyway this two things makes me believe Russian will take care of it :)

True MemberRank
    Feb 2011 Join Date
    ןɐbnʇɹodLocation
    1,037Posts

Yes, and I think we'll also get to know more about his contacts in china, from his ARGOS training

True MemberRank
    Jun 2012 Join Date
    631Posts

O.M.G
    SEASON 3 is just mind boggling good. This show... THIS SHOW!!!! If you havent watched it yet, do it now!

MemberRank
    Oct 2003 Join Date
    .............Location
    44Posts

Arrow is awesome!! I only watched the first series but I was addicted to it from the first episode!

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    StarLocation
    1,775Posts

So has anyone been watching lately? Surprised no one posted in here for more than a year with all the crossovers and stuff going on.

My opinion of this season:
    Spoiler:
    I'm getting real sick and tired of Oliver and Felicity, and all the other internal bullshit in their group. I'm getting even more tired of Malcom Merlin walking into every secret base or whatever without getting noticed (this is what Iris has done several times as well in The Flash, I mean... what's up with all the security systems and stuff, yes he is from the league of assassins but it's getting real old)
    So glad Laurel died this episode. Hated her ever since season 1.
    Yea, I sound like a very negative douchebag atm but I just wish the show kept me hooked in the different, less annoying way. I do like Damien Dhark though, well cast actor.

What are your opinions?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement