Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Arrow

Master Summoner
Reaction score
O.M.G
SEASON 3 is just mind boggling good. This show... THIS SHOW!!!! If you havent watched it yet, do it now!

Reaction score
So has anyone been watching lately? Surprised no one posted in here for more than a year with all the crossovers and stuff going on.

My opinion of this season:
I'm getting real sick and tired of Oliver and Felicity, and all the other internal shenanigans in their group. I'm getting even more tired of Malcom Merlin walking into every secret base or whatever without getting noticed (this is what Iris has done several times as well in The Flash, I mean... what's up with all the security systems and stuff, yes he is from the league of assassins but it's getting real old)
So glad Laurel died this episode. Hated her ever since season 1.
Yea, I sound like a very negative douchebag atm but I just wish the show kept me hooked in the different, less annoying way. I do like Damien Dhark though, well cast actor.

What are your opinions?!

Back