Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Badults - Epic failure for BBC Three or mastery in the making?

Reaction score
Well, Lets just say badults has got a extremely bad reputation, There is a limited amount of good feed back from all viewers - 90% of the feedback given over Facebook is bad!

In my honest opinion; I have only literally laughed once at it, and that is when it ended. Quite literally I feel like it is just an eye sore on the channel - They don't even making remarkably funny jokes nor do their episodes have anything remotely impressive or unique. It is just a stupid and quite honestly a waste of time show.

So what do you guys think about it?

Epic failure or Mastery in the making?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never heard of it, but I wonder how many episodes of this you actually sat through and watched, if you consider it so poorly. Is there no other channels on your remote? Does you're television not turn off? Or are you simply charged for failure to view, as in " ". ^_^

Reaction score
Never heard of it, but I wonder how many episodes of this you actually sat through and watched, if you consider it so poorly. Is there no other channels on your remote? Does you're television not turn off? Or are you simply charged for failure to view, as in " ". ^_^

hahaha I have watched all the episodes, I just cba to get my remote q.q. Plus nothing else on and hate sitting in the dark. anyway they are putting it inbetween American dad and family guy... trying to get more viewers.

Reaction score
I watched the first 5min and found it quite amusing. I'm guessing it's trying to be an updated Bottom/the young ones? I'm guessing it's just for an older viewer, I'd say it's better than some poop that BBC 3 makes. Which probably means it will be cancelled because it's not for their target audience, much like The Fades (epic sad face, still haven't forgiven the BBC for that!)

Edit: finished watching it, first ep was pretty good. I liked the les miserables song tribute. Also I totally take monopoly too seriously too.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I've just watched the first episode too. I don't think I'd have chosen to, but it did have me laughing out loud and slapping myself. I can see the Young Ones idea. It's very political and anti-establishment, while also being very juvenile and silly.

Personally, I loved the Young Ones when it was first aired, but either it's time has passed, or I'm just too old to really appreciate that stuff now. Though I still have the occasional hankering to plant Hippies in my compost and see what grows, I suspect I'd just get weeds. XD

Spoilers: (watch it first)
The stuff about the stock exchange was quite amusing, as was the biblical reference, but the sketch about the rich getting richer until the poor have nothing and revolt had me rolling around, and is very much a contemporary issue.
There is an age restriction on iPlayer for the show, and I suspect that, like much of BBC 3s' productions, it really is targeted at young adults. It should be very appealing to students just striking out in college dorms and shared housing... if, as I say, the time for that kind of comedy hasn't passed.

P.S. I also thought the Fades was one of the most brilliant and innovative things I've seen on telly in a long, long time.

Back