Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Breaking Bad - Season 5 Part 2 [SPOILERS]

Reaction score
Not really true. Jesse wanted Walt to be arrested because he was scared Walt was going to kill him.
Not really... Jesse might be afraid of him, but that's not the main reason why he wanted him arrested. Jesse knows that Walt poisoned Brock, and Jesse hates when people mess with children. Jesse is also aware of everything Walt has done, and what a negative impact it's brought upon almost everyone.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea Id say Savage is right on the ball, my question is who's gonna die next remember that big gun Walt gets in the beginning?

Good question. Im not seeing walt nearly killing jesse... Not this way. Im thinking he may Take revenge on the rednecks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just read that the last two episodes are going to be 60 minutes long. thats cool, but i was hoping for a 90 minute experience - like they did with The Wire

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just read that the last two episodes are going to be 60 minutes long. thats cool, but i was hoping for a 90 minute experience - like they did with The Wire

Lol those additional 15 minutes are really satisfying enough :D Good to hear

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Damn... that second last episode.
The finale must be freaking amazing, I wonder what will happen to the owners of the Gray Matters Technologies.

Todd shooting Andrea in the back of her head... damn that was a sad moment.

Reaction score
Damn... that second last episode.
The finale must be freaking amazing, I wonder what will happen to the owners of the Gray Matters Technologies.

Todd shooting Andrea in the back of her head... damn that was a sad moment.

I kinda wondered if they would come back into it. I hope he doesn't hurt them tbh, they did offer to pay for his treatment. It's not like they have any choice in saying he did nothing, they are just trying to protect their company. He's doing basically the same thing for Skyler.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Hopefully they also bring back a scene with Huell. : >

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Dayuum..
It's like everything that was jolly in the world of BB has gone to the complete opposite! All the cohesion that was going on between the characters is gone, everyone's lonely and sad.
And whenever I think about the past years in the series, it saddens me :( Damn Ducking show giving me way too much emotions.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Here another epic trailer.

Also:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I feel so bad for Jesse, he's lost so much, and he's just trying to get out of this but keeps getting pulled back in. The next episode is when all hell breaks loose.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Damn, I can't wait to see how intense the finale is.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I feel so bad for Jesse, he's lost so much, and he's just trying to get out of this but keeps getting pulled back in. The next episode is when all hell breaks loose.

Yeah I kinda felt the same thing... He never REALLY wanted to be part of all the problems Walt brought with all his money craving butt! But he was manipulated for so long. The mistake he has done was to denounce Walt, deep down he must've known he was going to lose anyway. Walt won every single fight so far, but he's about to lose now.

Back