Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Breaking Bad - Season 5 Part 2 [SPOILERS]

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
^ Nah I think that was AWESOME! It's true the machine gun was a bit of an overkill "master mind" but the way it ended was genius.

First of all, throughout the WHOLE series Heisenberg finds it very difficult to accept who he really is, and uses the famous "all i did was for the family" excuse to hide his love for the drug manufacturer and master mind business. Even the scene where Jesse comes back from rehab, he tells Walter that it's all about accepting who you really are, but the reaction of the old greedy genius is unconvincing. Anyway I've come to this to say, he admitted to Skyler that all he did was purely out of passion (he liked it) and that for me was very important.

Pee Aitch Pee
Reaction score
Best ending ever, not a let down.

It ended like it should.
Jesse is free, he got revenge on the people he hated or deserved it and he gave Skyler a note with GPS coordinates where Hank is buried. (Where he previously buried his money.)

Walt died protecting everyone he cared about.

Last edited:

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Great ending. At least it went out better than Dexter did.

Back