Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Better Call Saul

Reaction score
With the series finale on the horizon, Breaking Bad fans have something new to look forward to. AMC announced in a joint statement with Sony Pictures TV today that they are moving forward with Breaking Bad spinoff "Better Call Saul." The network and studio have so far reached a licensing agreement for the hourlong drama.

New series will serve as a prequel to Breaking Bad and center on Saul Goodman, the attorney that eventually becomes Walter White’s lawyer. Bob Odenkirk, who plays Goodman on the parent series, will star in the spinoff, with Peter Gould spearheading the project.

Program will hail from Sony Pictures TV, the studio behind Breaking Bad, and Vince Gilligan will remain involved in the creative process of the spinoff.

Reaction score
Sounds really lame. Almost like they're trying to milk a dead cow. But who knows, maybe it'll turn out to be magical.
I hope it becomes good, Saul is an interesting character in the story. The guy is resourceful, he has connections, loyal, but at the same time he always make sure that nothing bad comes to him.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All the characters in the series deserve some kind of show for them!

Jesse Pinkman: kicked out of his house very young, went through many drug addictions as well as losing a girlfriend. The character itself is funny and very emotional towards deaths, children etc.

Hank: we're all gonna miss that guy and his minerals. Such a strong man, never going to give up and does everything objectively, he loved his brother in law, but despite that, he still wanted Walt in jail. Hank made many interesting choices throughout the series and I would LOVE to see more of him.

Mike: AHH MIKE!! One of my favorite, badass-ness all over him, it's flowing through its blood, I don't even think I need to describe why a show on this guy would be awesome!!

Reaction score

Jesse Pinkman: kicked out of his house very young, went through many drug addictions as well as losing a girlfriend. The character itself is funny and very emotional towards deaths, children etc.

Hank: we're all gonna miss that guy and his minerals. Such a strong man, never going to give up and does everything objectively, he loved his brother in law, but despite that, he still wanted Walt in jail. Hank made many interesting choices throughout the series and I would LOVE to see more of him.

Mike: AHH MIKE!! One of my favorite, badass-ness all over him, it's flowing through its blood, I don't even think I need to describe why a show on this guy would be awesome!!

God damn it something happened to Hank? I haven't watched it yet q.q

Reaction score

Spoilers man, spoilers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I hope that's a joke? We don't have spoiler tags on this thread. ^_^

Back