Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SubscriberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    EnglandLocation
    2,157Posts

Re: [TV] Better Call Saul SPOILERS

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Hopefully we get to see some more Post-Breaking Bad stuff, although not sure how they'd write it all in as I don't see much more of a story unless they bump into another BrBa character, what I highly doubt would happen

DeveloperRank
    Feb 2012 Join Date
    /home/droppyLocation
    1,947Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lewis View Post
    Hopefully we get to see some more Post-Breaking Bad stuff, although not sure how they'd write it all in as I don't see much more of a story unless they bump into another BrBa character, what I highly doubt would happen
    Gus probably will show up next season, as mike was talking on the phone and he asked: "have you worked with him before?", he was prob mentioning gus

Subscribe | Rules
    PM Me | Add Me

Developer / Ex-Moderator

True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    1,073Posts

Bump.

I was planning to create a new thread, but I found this thread. Anyone still watching this?

--

Even though the title states spoilers, I still feel inclined to wrap the spoilers in tags.

Spoilers for Better Call Saul and Breaking Bad.
    Spoiler:

The latest episode was fantastic, it took a break from plot development, to flesh out the characters, and add depth to Chuck and Jimmy's past. The episode's primary focus was Kim; how it was handled is perfect. Showing a montage of Kim's efforts to obtain a new client was very effective, especially when Howard kept her in the doghouse - after all the work she put into obtaining a new client. Truly effective use of a montage. Lastly, Tio's appearance was great, especially seeing Mike nervous for the first time. I also believe that it's hinting towards the arrival of Gus (not to mention the other hints earlier in the season).

Also.. Walter White isn't dead.
    Last edited by Jax; 21-03-16 at 06:09 PM.
    There are no half measures.

Visit /r/truefilm for in-depth film discussions.

True MemberRank
    Jan 2013 Join Date
    StockholmLocation
    845Posts

Mike is such a fucking bad ass, easily the most interesting side character to me this far. I also think we'll be seeing an appearance of Gus sometime soon like @Jax said. It might be the end of the season cliff hanger?

S02E06
    Spoiler:
    Just saw the "cousins" (just watching the latest one now). Feels like a lot of BB characters are appearing, so might not be so long until Gustavo shows his face.
    Last edited by Wicious; 22-03-16 at 04:09 PM.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    1,073Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wicious View Post
    Mike is such a fucking bad ass, easily the most interesting side character to me this far. I also think we'll be seeing an appearance of Gus sometime soon like @Jax said. It might be the end of the season cliff hanger?

S02E06
    Spoiler:
    Just saw the "cousins" (just watching the latest one now). Feels like a lot of BB characters are appearing, so might not be so long until Gustavo shows his face.
    Another great episode. It's great seeing Michael Slovis back, but as a director, not a cinematographer!

Spoiler:
    The long take of Mike moving through his house, to draw out Tio's men is one of the greatest scenes of BCS.

All I can say about the recent episode:

Spoiler:
    They nailed it. BRAV(ince)O
    Last edited by Jax; 13-04-16 at 09:23 AM.
    There are no half measures.

Visit /r/truefilm for in-depth film discussions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement