Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Old Cartoons

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ofcourse most of us are mature, and now we do not watch cartoons. ( I am not talking about anime haha )
But I do, like once in a blue moon :p

Lets share what all favorite cartoons you loved to watch.

I am going to list my top 5 only ( cuz there are so many )

1. Dexter's Laboratory
2. Power Puff Girls
3. Johnny Bravo
4. Popeye the sailor man
5. Noddy

These cartoon shows made my childhood days full of joy.
Share what you watched in your early years and lets take a ride to our old memories again.

What I remember from noddy

*Stop in the name of plod

Last edited by a moderator:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I love cartoons, my childhood was filled with them. I watched so many. Fairy odd parents, Phineas and Ferb, Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, SpongeBob SquarePants and that's just a few I can remember at the moment.

Reaction score
Can't even count how many of these I've seen. Let's just say I've spent my childhood in front of a TV running Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Fox Kids. Seen every single episode of Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, Dexter's Laboratory, Batman Beyond ... and many more.

Aside from these what I really enjoy to this day: The Simpsons

Reaction score
Fairly Odd Parents

Riizq - [TV] Old Cartoons - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm a nub XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most have been named already,

Rugrats, any old disney movie, Hey Arnold, Arthur, Recess, Scooby Doo, Spiderman, and many many more.

Reaction score

These are all shows I used to watch when I was younger... erm... much younger... oh the memories...

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score

These are all shows I used to watch when I was younger... erm... much younger... oh the memories...

Daamn how the hell can I forget thundercats!!
I used to have a thundercat jet toy( a small one)!!! LOL I used to fill a bucket of water and play in the bathroom. Doing craaazy shizzz n making those flying noises. Haha

Rogu3
Reaction score
Rugrats, Tom & Jerry, Doug, Hey Arnold!, Cat Dog, and pretty much all of early 2000's & 90's Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network.

Back