Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Dexter Season 8! [SPOILERS]

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
@Delici0us post: WTF is everybody winging? This information is speculation only. It contains season spoilers. It's in a thread which is tagged [SPOILERS] behind a link which specifically tells you not to read it if you don't want the season spoiled. Following the link takes you to a page where all the text is black, on a black background forcing you to highlight it or copy it into Notepad to actually read it. Honestly, the theories could be FUD anyway.

Thanks. If you check out some of the spoilers (the first three paragraphs) they all came true. If the next lot of predictions come true it will leave a very sour taste in lots of peoples mouths.

Reaction score
Can't say I disagree, really went down hill & was hoping they would pull a rabbit out of the hat for the finale and unfortunately I don't think they did. I wish Angel/Quinn found out that Dexter was a serial killer but oh well, glad it's ended now.

Reaction score
I am so glad they introduced Masuka's daughter. If it wasn't for her, Season 8 would have been pretty bad.

Yes, she's very hot.

I just finished the final episode.
I didn't expect such ending but it wasn't bad. Dexter was a great show and a lot of people hate that it ended, but it can't run for ever.
Time to continue with the next few shows on my list

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9001 met Tapatalk

Back