Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Dexter Season 8! [SPOILERS]

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
So in the last Season we saw Debra shoot LaGuerta.
Although Season 7 may have just finished, they have announced the Season 8 Premiere to be on June the 30th! The other question is, will it be the series last?

Source for Premiere Date:

So what do you think will happen?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [SPOILERS] Dexter Season 8! [SPOILERS]

Oh my gosh!
My favorite series will be back in action.
I can bet something will happen with Debra in this season or maybe Dexter will die.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes this is last season. It has been said already. It was supposed to be started in March but they moved it to Summer.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score

Yes this is last season. It has been said already. It was supposed to be started in March but they moved it to Summer.

They, haven't actually said it will END. They've only said it might be the last season.

Reaction score

Loved the first episode. Especially the end!

And about the comments above, in supernatural they thought season 5 would be the last, but there are 8 seasons now already.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love to watch the Dexter show this show is really to good i watch all the the series of this show now a days i am watching the dexter season 8 this series i also to good and also having a great fun..........

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Such a shame that this is going to be the last season, with only six episodes left in the line-up it does seem as if they are leaving it a bit tight for time.

But on a better note, rumour has it that a spin-off will be made involving someone from the current cast.

Reaction score
Such a shame that this is going to be the last season, with only six episodes left in the line-up it does seem as if they are leaving it a bit tight for time.

But on a better note, rumour has it that a spin-off will be made involving someone from the current cast.

Yea I heard of those rumours, I so hope its Harrison adult/teenage version with a dexter illusion like dexter has with harry

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Yea I heard of those rumours, I so hope its Harrison adult/teenage version with a dexter illusion like dexter has with harry

Yeah that would be great! They need to sort Harrison out this season he is such an under-used person. He shows up every episode for about a minute.

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
Is it only me or does this entire season just feel odd? It seems as if it’s been rushed beyond a joke and that new black detective, what the hell does she even do?

Reaction score
Its not being rushed at all, the series starts 6 months after what happend in the ending of season 7, so you come to learn that Batista is the new luitenant and Debra went to a private investigation office. So everything moved up a bit, they were missing a detective and that is "the black detective" your were talking about which is Angi Miller. And the story in my opinion is as good as it gets, it's taking Dexter back to it's roots, and is much more focused around how Dexter has been developing "emotions". Yes I put emotions in qoutes since they still are far from normal people but still he has been getting better at it :p

Reaction score
I can't wait until Dexter kills that little faggot.

HERE IS MY PREDICTION FOR THE SERIES ENDING, I THINK IT'S A GOOD ONE:
Debra sees Hannah McKay trying to get back with Dexter. Debra does not like. Debra kills Hannah to save Dexter. Dexter takes the blame. Dexter goes to prison, preventing him from ever killing again. OR... Dexter kills Hannah. Deb takes the plan. Forced to live with guilt, Dexter is prevented from ever killing again.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is it only me or does this entire season just feel odd? It seems as if it’s been rushed beyond a joke and that new black detective, what the hell does she even do?

I find it funny how there is a new "Black" character every season, I'm not racial stereotyping, its true. :)

I'm-a ruin you, punt!
Reaction score
From the looks of it, it's not going to get much better. The entire season has been 'leaked'.

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU WISH TO READ THE SPOILERS.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From the looks of it, it's not going to get much better. The entire season has been 'leaked'.

DO NOT CLICK THE LINK UNLESS YOU WISH TO READ THE SPOILERS.

People like you should be stoned to death :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Delici0us post: WTF is everybody winging? This information is speculation only. It contains season spoilers. It's in a thread which is tagged [SPOILERS] behind a link which specifically tells you not to read it if you don't want the season spoiled. Following the link takes you to a page where all the text is black, on a black background forcing you to highlight it or copy it into Notepad to actually read it. Honestly, the theories could be FUD anyway.

Is this just "I pressed a button marked 'DON'T PRESS THIS BUTTON' and a mallet marked 'I TOLD YOU NOT TO PRESS THAT BUTTON' hit me on the head. Imma sue!" or what?

If you guys want a [TV] Dexter Season 8 [No Spoilers!] then make one and stop reading this. ¬.¬

Back