Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Doctor Who Series 8

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Doctor who is on it's 8th series now and also 4th episode (Sorry for the late thread) but I wanted to see what you guys thought of the 8th series. I don't really like the new Doctor, I prefer Matt Smith and David Tenant and the story lines haven't been as good as they have in the past. But what is your guys thoughts and feelings?

Shoelace - [TV] Doctor Who Series 8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I used to love this show when I was a kid....but this was like in the late 80's...tried to get into it because so many friends are into and just couldn't get it...I wish i could :(

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I'm actually enjoying it, apart from the episode based on Robin Hood. My favourite doctor is Christopher Eccleston.

Reaction score
I'm really enjoying Peter as the Doctor. We kinda feel like Classic Doctors, and have some suspense about he doesnt know what the heck is going on... Since he doesnt remember nothing... I'm currently watching Classic Series, and I'm loving it.
I'm kinda liking the new doctor!

Reaction score
I haven't watched many of the older doctors but when I have, I didn't like them that much.

I had seen the first doctor till far, and it is amazing the complexity of the series. If you have patience of seeing a Black and White show, ofc. I started jumping a few arches since the episodes of 'Marco Polo' was completly missing, and there's a lot of bad ones there. But the first dalek one was amazing. As the first arch...

I really think it is pretty amazing that thing of The Doctor at first classic season of him and his grand-daughter, that he was exiled from gallifrey and he had runned off with her. It shows Skaro at the first Dalek's appearence, with the Thals...

That one pokemon thing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I like how they gave the show a different swing after 7 seasons of the same style. I loved those though.
I'm kinda missing an overal plotline in S8. I mean, in the first two episode's ends there's a little sneakpeak, but no progress. I'm afraid they won't be able to make it that epic if they just take the last two episodes of the season and work it out in one go.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah .. i do watch some sci-fi movies.. let me try this.. thanks for the reply Shoelace

surprised you haven't heard of DR who. Its been going since the 70's? (or something like that, its been running for a very long time)

Back