Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

TV & Film Section Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The rules here mostly pertain to common sense folks, so remember that when posting.

http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/
<-- These rules also still apply to all sections in Ragezone, and this section does not differ. I'd suggest reading them, as you would this set of rules.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First and foremost, let's introduce your basic TAG system. So that we may better organize the section.

Thread Tags are as follows:

• [DOCU] for discussions regarding Documentaries
  • [TV] for discussions regarding TV Shows.
  • [MOVIE] or [FILM] for discussions regarding movies or film.
  • [TRAILER] - This tag can be used for TV or Film trailers.
  • is to be used at the END of your thread title, if you wish to discuss specifically the end of a TV Show for example, or how a new movie ends. Example: [MOVIE] The Avengers
    [*][18+] To be used when posting adult content and in addition with a tag up top. Example: [MOVIE 18+] <Insert Name Here>
    [*][REVIEW] for users who desire to write Reviews on TV shows or Films. However, since you are reviewing any given tv show or film, you must also end your thread title with
    . Example: [REVIEW] The Avengers!
    [*][ANIME] for a discussion about Anime
As for Spoilers Tags when posting, the man himself says it right here. You might want to heed his warning: http://forum.ragezone.com/f767/use-spoiler-tags-posting-spoilers-844284/

Use Spoiler Tags where & when necessary! You have been warned.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the rest of the rules, as I said up top. They pertain to common sense and what is already listed in the official forum rules.

Here are some guidelines to follow when posting.

• Flaming should be kept to a bare minimum.
  • If there is any debating... keep it mature please.
  • If you are posting a new thread, perhaps for example, one for a trailer. Use the search function to see if it has been posted previously.
  • IMPORTANT - WHEN MAKING NEW THREADS TO DISCUSS TV SHOWS OR MOVIES. MAKE YOUR POSTS INFORMATIVE. ADD A TRAILER, MAYBE GIVE SOME DETAILS ABOUT THE SHOW/FILM. ETC!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Right, as a moderator now in this section, I'd like to introduce one last thing. When you post a trailer (which must be concluded with [TRAILER] tags obviously) you thread will be merged if the film comes out, to make stuff a lot cleaner and easier. This'll take place as of now (03/11/2012). ~ Jamie G
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.

P.S - To Other Mods. I want some input on these rules, feel free to PM me. A few brains is better than one and I wish to revise these rules and add to them and/or modify. mmk. <3

~Metal

Last edited by a moderator:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Added another tag to incorporate Anime as the sections sort of merged when the evolution section got a move around.

[ANIME] for a discussion about Anime

Also Metal's statement still stands

A few brains is better than one and I wish to revise these rules and add to them and/or modify.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back