Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] The Flash 2014

Reaction score
TriEdge - [TV] The Flash 2014 - RaGEZONE Forums

After witnessing his mother's murder, and his father wrongly accused, Barry Allen is taken in by Detective West and his family. As Allen enters adulthood, he becomes a brilliant, yet socially awkward, forensic scientist for the Central City Police Department, whose obsession with his tragic past cause him to become an outcast among his peers. Allen tries to uncover the truth about his mother's murder, which leads him to Harrison Wells' particle accelerator. When the accelerator causes an explosion, Allen is struck by lightning, and enters a coma for nine months. When he wakes up, he learns he has the ability to move at superhuman speeds, though he is not the only metahuman created in the wake of the explosion. As the violence related to metahuman criminals escalates, Allen vows using his gift of speed to protect Central City with the help from a few close friends and associates who shares his secrets.

First Episode got leaked. Watch it ! :D

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The episode got out ages ago. You guys need to check out rarbg more often.

Anyway, I hate the way they make his costume look. Also not a huge fan of the actor, his attempts at imitating Barry's weird personality are awful and he ends up looking like an idiot.

Maybe TV studios need to let Warner Bros. figure out how to make Flash' trails more realistic because the trails in the TV show are poop. (still far better than the 90s SFX though)

Overall, I'm not going to watch another episode. I honestly feel that the show doesn't do justice to the comics.

Also, that is NOT how Flash's mother dies. Whatever the duck they show in the episode is bull poop.

Back