Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Game of Thrones Season 4

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Names of the first four episodes:
1. Two Swords - I suppose that this episode is centric about Tywin giving Jaime Oathkeeper and Joffrey Widow's Wail. Both swords are reforged from Eddard Stark's Valyrian Steel sword, Ice.

2. The lion and the Rose - The Purple Wedding, Lion is Joffrey, Rose is Margery. It's also written by GRRM.

3. Breaker of chains - Most likely Daenery's attack on one of the Slavers Bay cities.

4. Oathkeeper - Named after Jaime's sword. It most likely is the episode in which Jaime gives the sword to Brienne of Tarth, who is in King's Landing with him. (and may have fallen in love)

Anyway Season 4 kicks off on the 6th of April!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Honestly can't wait.
Seeing that they basically cut the book into two separate seasons makes me anxious.

I hope its not that much of a disappointment.

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yep, About two weeks I think, I've adjusted my signature accordingly!

Honestly can't wait.
Seeing that they basically cut the book into two separate seasons makes me anxious.

I hope its not that much of a disappointment.
The Third Book (A Storm of Swords) was 2x as long as the previous two books, they needed two seasons to fit it all in.

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Thoughts on the latest episode anyone?

I think the scene in the tavern involving the hound was amazing. Seriously lol.

Yeah that scene was brilliant. Especially because Arya managed to obtain needle back. I'm surprised that Polliver was never in her bedtime "kill list".

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Brilliant episode, exactly what I was expecting.

Bloodraven - [TV] Game of Thrones Season 4 - RaGEZONE Forums

ส็็็็็็็
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also Sansa going to the Eyrie with Littlefinger to play as his "bastard daughter". LF wants to raise the Vale Lords in her name to recapture the North.

Reaction score
If I knew what was going to happen in last nights episode, I probably wouldn't of smoked a joint beforehand. It got very intense, pretty fast. Totally didn't see that coming lol.

Reactions: Jax
Back