Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV]Ripper Street - Series 2!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG! I've just seen the first episode of the second series... I didn't honestly expect there to be any more after the epicness of the first, and feared it would be a let down. From the first episode, it's all looking goooooood to me.

Seems like Jedidiah of K div is our arch protagonist this series, and I'm all good with that. Joseph Mawle is such a brilliant actor... why is he always the bad guy? XD

Could a court of this era be expected to take the testimony of one such as Mr. Merik (the "elephant man" as Jackson calls him) seriously? Even assuming he can survive to make an appearance.

It's great to see Bennett and Bella are happy, for now. :)

Is DI Reid partaking of Long Suzans' ladies? :eek: Or just their laundry. XD And what of his orphanage lady, let alone his wife. :\

Will Jackson try to leave London with his new found freedom? Knowing how to make Heroine, and what it feels like, does he have the willpower to resist it? And what American husband can call himself such, while his wifes' landlord makes claims to "own her"!!! :eek:

Who is this Duggan guy who makes such claims, and apparently outrageous demands anyway? Why have we not seen him before? Did I forget something?

Without spoilers, the best TV I've seen in years. I love it. Was amazed to see I couldn't find a thread here for it. Even for series 1!
Reid: I know it may be painful Sgt. but it cannot be helped. Good men may go bad.
Bennett: Although I've yet'a see a bad man go good.

Me: What about Mr. Jackson!? He's at least half-way there. ^_^

Back