Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Mr.Robot

Reaction score
Follows a young computer programmer (Malek) who suffers from social anxiety disorder and forms connections through hacking.
He's recruited by a mysterious anarchist, who calls himself Mr. Robot.

Dope Boy One - [TV] Mr.Robot - RaGEZONE Forums

Creator: Sam Esmail
Stars: , ,

Ratings: 9.0/10 from 69,006 users :congrats::congrats::congrats:

Reaction score
Easily one of my favourite TV shows. The acting from Rami Malek + most of the cast is excellent, the general feel of the episodes always seems to get me stuck into it without looking away, the one thing I wasn't expecting / couldn't make sense of was...

He created fsociety and losing his marbles which caused him to kiss his sister. I expected him to break down but not that badly.

It honestly doesn't surprise me this show is a 9/10 on IMDB.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
Love this show...think the flow has been perfect!

He is absolutely nuts!!! LOL Anyone else figure out thats his Dad as early as I did? (I figured it out when he pushed him off the pier)

Rogu3
Reaction score
Follows a young computer programmer (Malek) who suffers from social anxiety disorder and forms connections through hacking.
He's recruited by a mysterious anarchist, who calls himself Mr. Robot.

Dope Boy One - [TV] Mr.Robot - RaGEZONE Forums

Creator: Sam Esmail
Stars: , ,

Ratings: 9.0/10 from 69,006 users :congrats::congrats::congrats:
Great Show. 9/10 from me, can't wait for the next season. I agree with Elian it is a bit slow in the beginning, but it picks up.
Spoiler Alert:
The End of the first Season is weird as fuuuuuuucccccckkkk. Trippy.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Binged the entire first season, the season started off extremely interesting but ended up loosing me throughout the middle! Towards the end they caught me back due to the mind blowing plot twist / season finale. Am I the only one who still cant make sense of the plot twist?

Thanks,

~Leafy

Rogu3
Reaction score
Binged the entire first season, the season started off extremely interesting but ended up loosing me throughout the middle! Towards the end they caught me back due to the mind blowing plot twist / season finale. Am I the only one who still cant make sense of the plot twist?

Thanks,

~Leafy
I don't remember it completely, been a while. But it's pretty much...
SPOILER DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED SEASON #1.
Mr. Robot was his father and the other chick was his sister. His father was already dead though, and he had been seeing him in his head the entire time. His sister seemed to keep it a secret to avoid confusing him.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Wreckless

SPOILER ALERT
I understand what happened but what I don't understand is I vaguely remember other characters having conversations with the farther. I might have to re watch a few episodes from season one.

Thanks,

~Leafy

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I ended up watching the first season in about two days. It was really good, but man did it mess with me. I never saw the ending coming! I'm looking forward to season 2, and to be just as perplexed by it.

Rogu3
Reaction score
Wreckless

SPOILER ALERT
I understand what happened but what I don't understand is I vaguely remember other characters having conversations with the farther. I might have to re watch a few episodes from season one.

Thanks,

~Leafy

IIRC, the father wasn't actually talking to them, it was actually him talking to them, but in his mind it was his father.

Reactions: Jax

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the show, especially in contrast to crappy under-developed shows like CSI: Cyber.

Rogu3
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the show, especially in contrast to crappy under-developed shows like CSI: Cyber.
Yeah, and it seems like the creators of this show actually know something about computers and hacking. They don't make up terms and fake technology to make it seem more complicated then it is. In other shows and movies they say poop like, "In order for me to hack into the network, I'll have to change the flux capacitor from medium to maximum overdrive, that'll force the X variables to unlock and open the network to any intruders." WTF<

Reactions: Jax

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Yeah, and it seems like the creators of this show actually know something about computers and hacking. They don't make up terms and fake technology to make it seem more complicated then it is. In other shows and movies they say poop like, "In order for me to hack into the network, I'll have to change the flux capacitor from medium to maximum overdrive, that'll force the X variables to unlock and open the network to any intruders." WTF<

Perfect example..

As far as I know, Sam Esmail has technical consultants at his disposal.

Back