Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Running Man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who watching running man now??

Last edited by a moderator:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
And a little bit of insight to the show would be nice...a trailer...a little snippet telling us what its about...

I have to admit I got a little excited thinking it was a show based on the Arnie movie Running Man....that would be epic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And a little bit of insight to the show would be nice...a trailer...a little snippet telling us what its about...

I have to admit I got a little excited thinking it was a show based on the Arnie movie Running Man....that would be epic.

u wont regret to watch this showw~

u can download from this site and here too

Hello. Please read the rules here -> http://forum.ragezone.com/f767/tv-film-section-rules-846846/

I'll edit in a tag this time.

sorry i forgot to add tag..

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I've been watching it and its pretty funny. You'll never know what the giraffe will do and its hilarious when they put the "theme song" for the tiger when he gets serious xD

Back