• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[TV Series Discussion] Favorite, current and recommended?

Reaction score
Strange that no one actually wants to discuss about TV series in general.. :/ Couldn't find a thread which could match the whole idea either..

Just finished watching The Grimm and oh boy.. Why it's so underated, I've got no clue.. If I had to compare it to something, my choice would be it, instead of The Walking Dead* (just an example).

*Just coz I was hyped to see The Walking Dead, but when I actually saw it, I've got disappointed, like a lot.. Came for Zombies and action packed TV series, but got betrayal shenanigans with poop tons of drama. No drama - crappy episode, zombies - 404 not found. Not hating, just saying my opinion.

Others on my list are:

Game of Thrones - because pff... this one is obvious one. Although I was a bit skeptical in the beginning, because I thought it as a trendy nonsense, but OMG how dumb I was.. Started to watch it after 6th season finished and completed it within couple weeks, minimum 6 episodes a day.
The Flash - Started it just to remember nostalgic childhood feeling and staying till the end.
Sleepy Hollow - Up to 2nd Season's end - it was very interesting to watch, not super amusing, but interesting. Sadly, on the 3rd season have to force myself to watch it.
Dracula - A supernatural being trying to conquer the world through economy.
Supernatural - Watching this just to see the ending and of course of the casual demon-killing and ghost-hunting action.
Kind of a on-hold:

Penny Dreadful - got a little bit too dark and too deep and stopped at the 3rd season's 2nd episode.
The Magicians - Who wouldn't want to watch a powerless, emotional Harry Potter in a Hogwarts type of college full of sex orgies, alcohol, drugs and very very crappy magic effects. Have I said sex already? But stopped on 2nd season, watching it ONLY if there is literally nothing to watch.
The Arrow - Because monotonous action started to indulge puking for me. Same thing, over and over and over again. And I am not talking about plot, but action.
Into the Badlands - Couldn't get hooked onto this fake Bruce Lee.
American Horror Story - Kind of a on and off, don't have an explanation why it's like that, but this show is really something unique.
iZombie - at first I liked it, but then stopped watching it, nothing serious, just a bit of difference in these dramas and super hero world. Maybe I will come back to it.
Ash vs Evil Dead - Finished 1st season, but 2nd season wasn't fully released at that time (haven't checked it yet), so I simply couldn't wait for it..
Agent S.H.I.E.L.D. - Another type of Arrow show, but with a bit more realistic action, but sadly, same stuff.
Wayward Pines - Can't spoil it, but 1st season ending and the most (probably) 2nd season is just stupid.
Damien - I expected more out of this, but the whole "unacceptance" looked a bit too unreal, won't even start on it.
12 Monkeys - a bit too much Matrix look-a-like.
Beauty and The Beast - Been watching full 1st and 2nd seasons, but then stopped, wasn't very memorable, but the Actress is quite cute.

Want to watch:
Vikings - still holding myself to wait for a bit more as I know it will be with GoT..
The Pacific - war theme always intrigued me.
Sons of Anarchy - not need to even expand why.
Super Girl - because I like superman, hopefully it won't be too girly.

Da Vinci's Demons - been on my watchlist for quite a while, but still haven't started it.
Empire - I heard it's quite good, how good, will need to find out.
Some other worth mentions (Why I say "worth" is because of the "easyness" to finish them) would be: Hemlock's Groove, Park Avenue 666, American Crime Story, Emerald City.

Finished / Unfinished:
Prison Break ; Doctor House ; Dexter ; Bones ; Mentalist ; 24 Hours ; The Unit ; Star Gate ; Forever (really liked this one, sadly just 1 season :( ) ; Limitless ; CSI (God knows how many of these I've seen...) ; Angel ; Buffy (Some old schools coming to my mind) ; Constantine ; Second Chance ; Outcast ; X-Files ; The Strain

There is actually so much more, but then it would be at least 1/4 of the whole IMDB list from 1995-2017 lol

What are you currently watching TV series? Favorite ones? What would you recommend?

Back