Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Silicon Valley

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In the high-tech gold rush of modern Silicon Valley, the people most qualified to succeed are the least capable of handling success. A comedy partially inspired by Mike Judge's own experiences as a Silicon Valley engineer in the late 1980s.

If you have ever dreamed of creating something in the world of technology and wondered what the repercussions it would create in your everyday life, you have to catch this show. It's based around a HIGHLY socially inept character who creates a compression algorithm that as never before been seen in today's world of technology. Shortly after going public with it he receives an offer for purchase of $10 million, only to turn it down and decide to go head to head with the biggest names in Silicon Valley and start his own business. The chaos that ensues next is hilarious and eye opening at the same time.

The characters that are his partners in the show create a diversity that always ends in some kind of epic comedic circumstance. For example:

You got to catch up on this show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jax

C# Programmer
Reaction score
Re: Silicon Valley

Been watching this since it began.

Awesome season finale, especially how he actually developed the vision for the compression haha.

Reaction score
Re: Silicon Valley

Yeah, it's quite a funny show, my gf watches it with me, however I suspect that I find it slightly more entertaining than she does ;P.

Back