Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV][Sky1]Revolution

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Revolution takes place in a post-apocalyptic dystopian future. Fifteen years earlier, an unknown phenomenon disabled electricity on the planet and effectively all devices powered by it, ranging from computers and electronics to car and jet engines. People were forced to adapt to a world without electricity. Due to the collapse of government and public order, many areas are ruled by warlords and militias. The series focuses on the Matheson family, who possess a special device (a mysterious pendant) that is the key to not only finding out what happened fifteen years ago, but also a possible way to reverse its effects. However, they must elude Sebastian Monroe, the General of the Monroe Militia and President of the Monroe Republic who wants to possess that power for himself for conquest of the former United States of America

Channel:
Sky1

Trailer:

Looks good this does :)

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
The teens can't act for poop, but otherwise it's an interesting piece of drama if you ignore all your scientific knowledge.

Would you recommend I watch it when comes out on sky1?

Reaction score
I personally enjoy the overlaying theme/atmosphere/plot of this series, so yeah. I'd personally give it my recommendation. By the way, use search next time lol. I'll keep this thread open for now I suppose.

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
I personally enjoy the overlaying theme/atmosphere/plot of this series, so yeah. I'd personally give it my recommendation. By the way, use search next time lol. I'll keep this thread open for now I suppose.

If there is already another thread, you can close this one if you want to.

Reaction score

http://forum.ragezone.com/f71/forum-rules-101410/ said:
Do not bump an existing thread 2 weeks after the previous post. Instead create a new post, and if necessary link to the old one.

Totally against the rules to bump that old thread!

Maybe just merge the two if it's that big of a deal?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Reaction score
I have to say...I'm very pissed off about the outcome of this show....I loved this show...and now it's cancelled and they didn't even write in any kind of ending at all for the series finale....it actually was left open like there was another season......

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
I have to say...I'm very pissed off about the outcome of this show....I loved this show...and now it's cancelled and they didn't even write in any kind of ending at all for the series finale....it actually was left open like there was another season......

How can they leave it on such a cliff-hanger with so much story that could be developed on then not even continue the series, just hope another TV network take up the show and let it finish off because I really want to know what happens with the smile faced man.

Back