Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Sons Of Anarchy Season-6 [spoilers]

Reaction score
Season 6 ~ E1

Not a bad season opener. The scene(s) with Chibbs & Juice was so stupid – not sure how that progresses or whether it's just to fill time but man that was embarrassing to watch lol.

Please don't kill off Tig! Love being grossed out by him

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [TV] Sons Of Anarchy Season-5

I'm sure Jax has some plan up his sleeve for Pope's guys...he's not going to simply hang Tig over...

The Chibbs and Juice thing was due to the fact that Juice snitched..stole some drugs from the MC and then killed a member that caught him with the drugs...Chibbs needed to kick his butt to be right with it all because Jax was giving Juice a pass on all that and going to use him like a tool, like he is Tig, because Juice doesn't have a choice.

I miss Opie alot....and I hope Bobby comes to his senses and comes back.

Reaction score
Re: [TV] Sons Of Anarchy Season-5

The Chibbs and Juice thing was due to the fact that Juice snitched..stole some drugs from the MC and then killed a member that caught him with the drugs...Chibbs needed to kick his butt to be right with it all because Jax was giving Juice a pass on all that and going to use him like a tool, like he is Tig, because Juice doesn't have a choice.

Yeah I know the details behind it, I just thought it was looked stupid, and cringe worthy, but hey I've never seen a MC kiss/cuddle other men so much as they do in this show lol.

Back