Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV][Spoiler] My theory about Dexter's Finale

Reaction score
Hello guys, well, I have some weird theory about the Dexter's finale (last scene)

For that, we gotta back a while ago (S04E11 = Hello, Dexter Morgan)

There's a moment Dexter's 'father' say:
Code:
- You're juggling too many people, dexter.
- I know - arthur, beaudry, Rita, now batista
-  I'm not talking about them. I mean dexter morgan - Blood tech, husband, father, Serial killer, and now kyle butler, extortionist? Which one are you? 
- All of them.

As you see at this image, you can see the mirrors there ( ):
iCAEZDA - [TV][Spoiler] My theory about Dexter's Finale - RaGEZONE Forums

You can see, there's Dexter Morgan, and at the mirrors, there is: Blood tech, Husband, Father, Serial killer, and Kyle Butler, himself are one of them, can be just a Blood Tech, a Serial Killer, who knows? But he claim he is all of them.

It would be fine, but then I said at S05E01 My Bad, after Rita is murdered, and Arthur is dead, and Kyle Butler doesn't exist anymore, at the scene he is talking with Astor ( ):
4SVp5GK - [TV][Spoiler] My theory about Dexter's Finale - RaGEZONE Forums
There, you can see Dexter Morgan, with two reflex from himself at a car. So, he would be one of the three (Blood Tech, Serial Killer, or a father) as himself, he truly self, who he dedic the most.

At the final, we can see him, but no reflex ( ):
bizbSEH - [TV][Spoiler] My theory about Dexter's Finale - RaGEZONE Forums

sorry for the image quality, this last scene I grab from a youtube video, since I don't have the last episode here.[/img]

Is that mean he is alone? Or he is not pretending to be another person, or entity? It can be just himself, Dexter Morgan (or whatever the new name is), that he became truly 'clean', not being a father, or husband, or serial killer, blood tech. He is a lumberjack, but not Dexter Morgan. He can be just a lumberjack.

Guys, is just of what I could see, and notice, if you guys noticed something with us, or have another idea of what happened, please share!

* I preffer this idea, because he just becaming a lumberjack without even a explanaition is too sad for that, which was a great show, so it could be a explaination *

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reactions: Jax
Web Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I never thought of it this way, I really thought the end was too weak to be ended like that.

Back