Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Suits

Preparing
Reaction score
Anybody here watch suits?
I started watching last week, and I am hooked.
Characters are just perfect. Especially louis(Hoffman). Just love his acting.

I am currently in season 3 episode 9.

One of the brutal things to happen in suits (according to me)
When mike and louis are almost ready to be each other's associate then Harvey comes in and gets back together with mike. And louis sees this and dumps the cake... damn the feels... It was really really heartbreaking :(::*:

Reaction score
Seen it all, ever since Season 1 I've been basically obsessed with the show. Essentially my favourite show on TV. Just wait until you watch Season 5 and your comment in the spoiler will change :)

July 13th needs to hurry up. Season 6 pls

Preparing
Reaction score
Seen it all, ever since Season 1 I've been basically obsessed with the show. Essentially my favourite show on TV. Just wait until you watch Season 5 and your comment in the spoiler will change :)

July 13th needs to hurry up. Season 6 pls

I am still in season 4 around ep 7 or something. Did not get to see much lately. I am very behind. Episode 4 or 5 of season 6 is already out. Damn.
I will binge watch soon.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It is my favourite show on TV. But it must wait a little longer : $:

Back