Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Top Breaking Bad / Better Call Saul Characters

Rogu3
Reaction score
Who are your favorite characters from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul? I figured we could put both the shows together since they are the same setting and what not (Plus, there aren't many characters in BCS to really talk about yet). I also didn't put Top 5 because in some cases, it can go beyond that.

For myself, I'll do Top 10, and it's really tough for me to put this list together.

1. Saul Goodman / Jimmy McGill
  2. Mike Ehrmantraut
  3. Jesse Pinkman
  4. Walter White
  5. Gustavo Fring
  6. Huell Babineaux
  7. Hank Schrader
  8. Steve Gomez
  9. Leonel & Marco Salamanca (Twins of Death)
  10. Brandon "Badger" Mayhew

I hate Walt's wife and her sister, they're extremely annoying. If I've learned anything from Breaking Bad, it's if you're going to be a drug lord, don't have a family.

Reaction score
1. Mike
2. Walter
3. Gus
4. Jesse
5. Saul

Only characters I really got a feeling for during the series. All of these actors did a fantastic job at portraying their character, only character who I felt was the weakest was Steve Gomez, imo the actor who played him was fairly weak.

Reaction score
Had to laugh when i saw ''Huell'' hehehe that guy always cracked me up.

In terms of acting I think Jesse (paul) and walter (cranston) did a fantastic job)

Mike and Saul are in my top 10 aswell i guess

Hate mary and skyler aswell wow

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
As mentioned above, the actors playing Walt and Jesse did a fantastic job. But my favourite character was Hank by far, I was routing for him the whole way.

"Jesus Christ Marie, it's a mineral"

Reaction score
As mentioned above, the actors playing Walt and Jesse did a fantastic job. But my favourite character was Hank by far, I was routing for him the whole way.

"Jesus Christ Marie, it's a mineral"

Have you seen the same actor that plays Hank in this show called "Under the Dome''?
I hate him there. Not that his acting is bad. Just hate the character hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
Back