Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] VideoGame High School S2 [TRAILER]

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm actually starting to enjoy this. Not sure why, though I love DK and Ki. Law is good too, but you're not supposed to *like* him. XD

Not a fan of FPS or PvP so it took a while to get into it, but I think there's enough of other types of gaming in there once you know the characters. \o/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wasn't he disgusting in the library aswell? :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Law is your typical kill-fenzy FPSer. He's not about ideas, he's about actions and reaction times. Strategy isn't in his vocabulary, and he'd be a terrible team-mate, even for CTF.

He's one of those guys who can take the flag on his own time after time against PUGs, but as soon as a team of players, none of which meet his level, face him, he's humped. If he needs to rely on others to survive, he can't do it. XD

Presuming everyone saw the trailer, and it's content are no more a spoiler than the trailer it's self... I'm looking forward to the projectile vomit scene in context. :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
New episode is gonna be up today!!!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The episode is up at .

The episode was a good one. Brian and Jenny finally got it on.(They're married irl if you didn't know) Law did the same underwear poop as last time. Keith almost got sent home. 8/10

Last edited:
Back