Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] Walking Dead (Season 5)

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Well just saw the first episode. Was goood!

Who's the man at the very end of the episode? Can't remember if we've seen him before? If not, who do you think he is?

Reaction score
Well just saw the first episode. Was goood!

Who's the man at the very end of the episode? Can't remember if we've seen him before? If not, who do you think he is?

I believe it was the dude from the very first episode that Rick ran in to (the black guy with his kid) He lost his kid in like season three when he reappeared for an episode. might be wrong

I WANT IT TO BE SUNDAAAAY
Great episodes so far.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
I believe it was the dude from the very first episode that Rick ran in to (the black guy with his kid) He lost his kid in like season three when he reappeared for an episode. might be wrong

I WANT IT TO BE SUNDAAAAY
Great episodes so far.
Oh yeah you're right! I remember now that you mentioned it :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This 5th season was bad in terms of history development in my opinion. Nothing changed. For a TV show that takes about 907 years to make a new season, you'd expect more.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't take 907 years to make a new season. It takes just under a year, like most other shows.

The problem is the seasons have like 16 episodes. And there's almost an half year break between those 16. Well, i guess ill probably be 45 and will still be watching the show. When you look at it, in terms of the history, there has been almost no development.

Reaction score
Theres been a hell of a lot of development...At the end of Season 4 we were given the false hope of the cure, with Eugene. We learnt about Abrahams past, we see
Beth die
, we see that there are more survivors even in bad hit places (Such as Atlanta) and making it work...

Theres been more character development, with Rick again - people are trying to make him trust in others again and believe there is good in others.

We also seen that Ricks friend, Morgan, is alive and is fighting fit.

So, stop looking at The series as something that revolves around action, to something which the characters are built on every episode. You learn something almost every episode, about another character or the world.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically the development revolves around the characters, not the history. Its been what? 5 years? And we still have no idea of what caused the disease, we really have no development in terms of the history, it didnt change, they seek a safeplace, they take it, then, it gets dangerous, bad guys come, they kill them, poop blows up and they move, and so on. Back in the 2nd season or something there was this scientist that blew the whole place up with himself inside, thats what im talking about, we need stuff like that. They havent been to DC, we didnt really see anything other than survivors... well, maybe there's all there is.

I'll watch the series anyway, im too addicted not to, but some info on the disease would be more than great.

Reaction score
Basically the development revolves around the characters, not the history. Its been what? 5 years? And we still have no idea of what caused the disease, we really have no development in terms of the history, it didnt change, they seek a safeplace, they take it, then, it gets dangerous, bad guys come, they kill them, poop blows up and they move, and so on. Back in the 2nd season or something there was this scientist that blew the whole place up with himself inside, thats what im talking about, we need stuff like that. They havent been to DC, we didnt really see anything other than survivors... well, maybe there's all there is.

I'll watch the series anyway, im too addicted not to, but some info on the disease would be more than great.

Thing is with TV, it's about whats happening right now. Not what caused it. If they said what happened, what caused - it would get pretty boring due to the fact 'fans' would be then asking for them to find a cure because they know about xxxxxx.

Back