Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!]

Reaction score
SPOILER ALERT

Series One
Trailer

Episode 1 - Days Gone Bye
Summary
Read the summary

Review
The first seasons, very first episode! What a epic way to start a brand new show; full of dramatic and eye opening things! It is a brilliant way to start the show just because of how it is structured! Rick shooting a little girl in the head at the petrol station. You originally don't know if it is before he is shot of after, but it soon comes clear as he wakes in the hospital after being shot by a gunman. He goes outside of his room, where Shane had placed the bed infront of the door to stop anyone getting in - giving Rick a hope in hell!

It is very good to see two survivors staying in their home - protecting what they know is theirs! Morgan and Duane; excellent! They are what human's are! Worried about others; take them in - help them, then let them go with whats needed.

When Rick finds the old couple in the farm house, dead, he wanders what this is all about, he thinks about the millions of which have turned, or killed themselves - he then progresses on horseback, real old style - cowboy - to Atlanta, where he runs into a mob of walkers.

Really enjoyed the suspense of this episode again! Great start, 5 stars (Out of 5)

Episode 2 - Guts
Summary
Read the summary

Review
The start of the episode sees the camp of survivors, Lori goes off in to the forest, but is soon startled as she hears a noise, it turns out to be Shane. Unknowing to Lori, that her husband is still alive (Rick) it becomes clear that Lori has a relationship with Shane.
After the credits the episode goes to Rick in the tank, with his ears ringing because of the gunshot inside the tank. He hears Glen, on the CV radio. The episode is quite slow but it is a good episode, you learn much more about surviving a zombie apocalypse. You learn that sound, smell almost everything attracts the ‘walkers’ (zombies) to you.
I would rate this episode 3/5 – it is descriptive but not full of action.

Episode 3 - Tell it to the Frogs
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Rick and the survivors return to the camp and he meets his wife Lori and his son Carl. Lori does not tell him about her affair with Shane and is upset and angry with Shane, since he told her that Rick was dead. The survivors have to face Merle's brother Daryl Dixon, who is also a violent man, to tell him that his brother was left behind. Rick decides to return to Atlanta to rescue Merle and his bag of arms and ammunition with Daryl, Glenn and T-Dog. However, when they reach the rooftop, they only find Merle's hand.

"Tell It to the Frogs" is a dramatic episode of "Walking Dead". Lori's embarrassment with the return of her husband that was presumed dead and Merle's despair are very dramatic situation. Shane is emotionally lost and frustrated with the arrival of his best friend and husband of the woman that he loves. I would rate this episode 4/5

Episode 4 - Vatos
Summary
Read the summary

Review
When Rick and his gang go back downtown to get his bag of guns and to potentially rescue Merle, they discover additional survivors. By bringing in more survivors, with questionable motives, the show starts exploring just how civilization might change when everything goes to hell. By the end of the episode, it also shows just how unsafe this new world is. As the graphic novels have shown, nobody is safe, no matter how much you like them. I would rate this 3/5

Episode 5 - Wildfire
Summary
Read the summary

Review
The survivors bury their relatives and friends after the attack of zombies and Andrea grieves her younger sister Amy. The camp is no longer safe and when the campers find that Jim has been bitten by a walker, Rick convinces them to move to the C.D.C. facility to seek protection and the cure for Jim. But when they reach the military installation, they find the truth about the location.

"Wildfire" is the weakest episode of "The Walking Dead" so far. The dramatic story has fez action and is focused basically in Andrea, Jim and the C.D.C. scientist performed by Noah Emmerich. Let's wait for a better sequence. My vote is 5/5.

Episode 6 - TS-19
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Dr. Edwin Jenner receives Rick and the survivors in the facility and requests a blood examination of each person to prove that they are not contaminated. They have a dream night with hot water for the bath, air conditioning and dinner with Italian and French wine.

In the morning, Dr. Jenner shows a film of the "zombiefication" process with a sequence of scanned images of a brain of a contaminated subject that dies and has the body reanimated by the infection. When Dale asks the meaning of a clock countdown in the laboratory, Dr. Jenner explains that the facility is running out fuel and a shutdown process with subsequent self-destruction has initiated and they are all trapped in the building and doomed to die.

"TS-19" is the last episode of the short First Season of "Walking Dead". After a promising and full of action beginning, the series has switched to personal dramas (Shane, Andrea, Lori, Jim and others) with good characters development. The stories are good, but I hope that in the Second Season, the plot returns to what fans of zombies' film expect to see, with lots of walkers and gore. My vote is 5/5.

Series Two
Trailer

Episode 1 - What Lies Ahead
Summary
Read the summary

Review
The group continues its way to Fort Benning, after the events of season 1 finale. They encounter a horde of walkers, and Sophia spotted by two walkers and run away. Rick goes after them, shelters Sophia, distracts walkers, but Sophia runs away again.

The group tries to find Sophia, guilt is on Rick. Shane and Andrea is thinking about splitting from the group.

The group arrives church, where Rick wants god to sent him some kind of message. Soon after, he gets his message.

This episode is obviously not as strong as first episode of season 1, but it is good enough to show the things that will happen in season 2. Good acting, slow story progression, and nice walker make-ups.

My rating is 3/5.

Episode 2 - Bloodletting
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Rick is desperate to save his son, and he, Shane and Otis try to find some help in Otis's family's farmhouse. Hershel Greene greets them and tells them that Carl needs some serious equipments for surgery. Otis have the idea of going medical center for getting equipment, and Shane agrees to go with him.

Meanwhile rest of the group is looking for Sophia and T-Dog seems to cut his arm very bad. Dale suggests antibiotics for him, but there is none on the highway. The group, with T-Dog finally goes to Greene farm and T- Dog receives treatment there.

Shane and Otis arrives medical center, but it is overrun with walkers. They improvise a plan to get medical stuff and getaway, but the plan don't go very well, and it ends up with a cliffhanger.

Another good episode from The Walking Dead. It seems they will postpone their Fort Benning plans because of Sophia and Carl, and I really liked the cliffhanger. Can't wait for next episode. My rating is 4/5

Episode 3 - Save the Last One
Summary
Read the summary

Review
First off I loved the ending at the beginning type of storytelling from this episode. I reminded me of what "Breaking Bad" does with great episodes and it works very strong for "The Walking Dead" as well. Well obviously this was Shane's episode and his descent into darkness. Rick and Lori talk as we see Shane and the guy who shot Carl (forgive me - I don't recall his name) run away from a pack zombies in a hallway. Then the episode splits into two stories. We see Glen and T-Dog arrive at the farm to see Carl on a bed dying. We see a lot from Rick and Lori as well as a little dialogue from Carl that soon turns into a vicious seizure. That scene was very suspenseful and I almost thought Carl would have to be in surgery without the respirator. T This leads to the other storyline. Shane is trying to get out of the town that is full of zombies. Whomever was getting tired of not enough zombies will be very happy this episode. Throughout the episode Shane pops off rounds and he literally leaves with no ammo left. At the very end we see only Shane return to the farm with the respirator. He is shaken up by what just happened and tells the group that the guy was unable to get back.

But when he gets into the shower, we see a bald spot in Shane's hairline that brings us to where Shane shoots the guy in the leg and leaves him for bait for the group of zombies behind them. And you see them eat into this guy as his screams become less and less loud. It was one of the most powerful scenes I have seen in this series (the last time was in Episode 1 where Rick gives a "mercy" kill to the zombie in the park).

The ending was so powerful that it truly shows that Shane is beginning to do anything to survive while trying to get back on Lori's good side. This descent into darkness will be a key plot point later in the season and I am desperate to see how it all plays out in the end. A fantastic episode. 4/5

Episode 4 - Cherokee Rose
Summary
Read the summary

Review
The survivors arrive at Hershel's farm to camp and the owner asks then to walk disarmed on his land. The survivors find a walker trapped in a well and they unsuccessfully try to remove it without contaminating the water with its blood. Glenn rides with Maggie to a pharmacy in a nearby town and Lori asks him to bring a special supply for her. After getting the medical supplies, Glenn and Maggie have sex. Carl is better and will survive. Shane is disturbed and preparing to train the survivors. Daryl seeks our Sophia alone and brings a Cherokee rose to give hope to Carol. When Lori gets her supply, she uses it and discovers that he fear has come true.

The deceptive "Cherokee Rose" is the most uninteresting episode of "The Walking Dead" so far. The zombie that has fallen down in the well is quite disappointing. The dialog between Rick and Hershel about Faith and God is terrible. The idea of keeping the weapons stored in unbelievable. The sex scene between Maggie and Glenn has no chemistry and is lame. The sequences between Carl and Rick, and Daryl telling the story of the Cherokee rose yo Carol are the best moments of this weak show. A question that I can not avoid is: - If there is a calm pharmacy close to the farm, why did Shane and Otis risk their lives going to a place crowded of walkers? Further, if the survivors avoid shooting since the walkers are attracted by the sound, how can Shane prepare a stand to train the group in the farm?

Last but not the least, watching "The Walking Dead" in Fox do Brasil is the worst that a fan can do. The responsible for this cable TV show no respect to the audiences, abusing of commercial breaks in the most inconvenient moments, breaking the tension of the episode. I would rate it 4/5.

Episode 5 - Chupacabra
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Rick organizes search teams to seek out Sophia. While he walks with Shane, his friend advises Rick to call off the search since Sophia is probably dead after three days missing in the woods and the group is getting weaker and weaker. Hershel wants to keep his family apart of the survivors and asks Rick and his friends to keep distance from his group.

Meanwhile Daryl's horse startles with a snake and Daryl falls off a cliff and is wounded by an arrow. He dreams with his older brother Merle and is challenged in all his fears. The wounded Daryl climbs the cliff and returns to the farm and the unstable Andrea disobeys the instruction and shoots him believing that he is a walker. Maggie invites Glenn to have sex with her and he suggests in the barn. When Gleen arrives in the spot, he discovers a secret about Hershel Greene and his group.

"Chupacabra" brings "The Walking Dead" back in the due course, with an engaging and dramatic episode centered in Daryl, my favorite character of this show. The situation of Daryl, wounded and alone in the woods and then shot by Andrea is outstanding and the conclusion with the discovery of Glenn is breathless. I would rate this episode 3/5

Episode 6 - Secrets
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Carl asks his parents to practice how to shoot with Shane and Rick and Lori agree. Glenn discloses to Dale about the walkers in the barn and Lori's pregnancy. Dale seeks out Hershel and discusses the subject with him. Dale learns that Hershel's wife and son-in-law are among the walkers trapped in the barn. Lori finds that Hershel wants them to move from his farm and she questions Rick whether he knows Hershel's intention. Shane presses Andrea to shoot targets in movement and she is upset with him. He invites Andrea to go with him to seek out Sophia. Dale talks with Lori about her pregnancy and she tells that she has not told to Rick yet. Lori asks Glenn to bring something to her and he goes to the town with Maggie. Maggie tells that the walkers in the barn are her mother and friends and believe that they are sick. Out of the blue, she is attacked by a walker and Glenn defends her. Maggie delivers the abortion pills to Lori. Shane and Andrea break in a house trying to find Sophia and they are surrounded by walkers. However they escape and have sex in the car. When they arrive in the farm, the jealous Dale suspects of them and has a conversation with Shane. Lori swallows several pills but she regrets and vomits them. Rick finds the medicine package and seeks out Lori that discloses her pregnancy and her relationship with Shane.

"Secrets" is a dramatic episode of "The Walking Dead" with revelations of secrets. The immature and loudmouth Glenn can not support the burden of a secret and tells about the walkers and Lori's pregnancy to Dale. Sooner Glenn discloses to Maggie that Lori is pregnant. The selfish Hershel says to Lori that he wants the entire group out of his farm as soon as possible. Dale discloses his suspicions to Shane about Otis and the tension between these two men will certainly lead to something serious in the near future. And Lori finally tells Rick about her pregnancy and her affair with Shane in the worst moment of their relationship.

My only negative remark in this show is the training of shooting nearby the farm. In many episodes, the survivors did not use their weapons since the noise attracts walkers and they need to spare ammunition. Now they do exactly the opposite in a complete inconsistency with the previous season. I rate this episode 5/5

Episode 7 - Pretty Much Dead Already
Summary
Read the summary

Review
This is probably (probably, definitely) the best ending to an episode I have ever seen. This is "hope" gone wrong, in every direction! This is what I expect in an excellent horror/drama feature.... period! This is a fantastic series!

The digital jury decides it should be at least a 10 line text, so I will try to do it.

Since I watched the series I was a bit cautious, the acting could be a bit better at times, but kept curious of the characters involved. Felt the hope, anger and disappointments. It grew at me, the people felt real. I was disappointed in the possibility it would have ended at season one.

This is the one of those moments you seldom feel (and people seldom appreciate!!!!) like the ending of say.... The Myst, or The Road all together!

This ending lets you feel a world without hope, losing hope..... I would rate this episode 3/5

Episode 8 - Nebraska
Summary
Read the summary

Review

Episode 9 - Triggerfinger
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 10 - 18 Miles Out
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 11 - Judge, Jury, Executioner
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 12 - Better Angels
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 13 - Beside the Dying Fire
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Series Three
Trailer

Episode 1 - Seed
Summary
Read the summary

Review
I just watched the walking dead premier of season 3, I actually am quite amazed how well it had came together, after what was quite a shamble of what was left behind in season 2. I was really shocked by the end,

Another group of survivors? How did they survive so long in a prison ridden with zombies? - they look like they are wearing prison uniforms as well (Maybe they are inmates?) but hershals leg! wow - so graphic and so icky! Cutting it off without needing to think about it, shame on you rick - damn those gory scenes!

what about the baby? Could it eat Laurie from inside? Or not? - my guesses are no because it has no teeth! but maybe it could rip it self out - but then again you never know with these sorts of shows.

Episode 2 - Sick
Summary
Read the summary

Review
This episode the pace was completely different, even though it was good, it was a bit slow. Very good episode in my opinion.

So, I think that rick is getting worse! He killed someone off - one of the prisoners, but he also let one of them die (in the courtyard) fine it is a risk to let him live but surely he was running off anyway; prison swarmed with walkers - they would have got him. I think that the prisoners will be back; either as walkers or humans - hard to say really!

Who was watching Carol? wow, freaky moment - surely she should be inside in a safe environment to practice not where she can be put off by walkers. I think it is it is Daryl's brother - I think they said he would be returning into the show this series, but maybe it is the governor/spy, We will need to wait and see.

Over all I would rate this episode as an 4, because of the change of pace (becoming worse) but also because it was just based in the prison, we didn't see audrey, or anything else.

Episode 3 - Walk with Me
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Well... I thought this episode was better than last but not as good as the first, the fact that we didn't meet the main team during this episode was really disappointing but I imagine that what they are doing is flipping between them both so next week will be on the Ricktatorship.

WOW! Merle, daryl's brother! Is back, with some sort of sexy arm (I guess!) - That guy! The Governor, killing those soldiers in a single heart beat - wow; how could someone do that, as well as keeping heads in his secret room? Gross!

tbh surprised that the black woman is still alive; I thought the governor would have killed her because she was a threat, but Angela still going strong. (if I was to make a twist - I would have that zombies actually breach the 'safe haven' for that side of the story and the governor would get bitten and hide it until the last moment).

As well as that it seems like when the zombies don't eat/feed for a period of time it makes them not want to at all; as well as it acting as a repellent against other walkers. So I wonder are they on the verge of finding how to get rid of the creatures?

So yeah four out of five for this episode!

Episode 4 - Killer Within
Summary
Read the summary

Review
So this weeks episode see's two of the main cast die, Laurie and T-Dog, which I personally thought was a bad move, I really think that Laurie should have survived longer, this is because of there could have been a more dramatic and hard felt way for her to pass, such as; she survives her birth but she cuts her self - she keeps this from the group but when the walkers catch her sent she gets bitten while Carl goes in to save her he could have been bitten as well. While I still like how she died just a tad disarranged on how and when they should of done it.

T-Dog was a great character - while he saved Carol, he also died with a nasty shot of what they did to him when Rick, Darryl and the Prisoner finds him. It was really sad to see him go but it was a great episode - two people dead; great! Getting to the action. What is Rick going to do when he is back on his feet - we saw him run into the prison on the preview.

In my honest respect the other side of the story is pretty awful - nothing is going on, really disliking it at the current point in the line. Hopefully it will progress!

I would rate this episode 5 out of 5 purely because of the change in action and how it progressed, from a peaceful moment and a really horrifying moment.

Episode 5 - Say the Word
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon!

Episode 6 - Hounded
Summary
Read the summary

Review
A really active and good turn back from last episode. I know I didn't write a review last episode, well truthfully I didn't really enjoy it, so yeah - Well this episode wow, such a turn around! Michonne going to the Ricktatorship? Good, Great addition to the team in my opinion - while Glen and Maggie, caught! Oh no! what is going to happen? I really think they will get out of it alive (or atleast Maggie) I am really surprised that Michonne didn't help them and kill Merl.

Episode 7 - When the Dead Come Knocking
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 8 - Made to Suffer
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 9 - The Suicide King
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 10 - Home
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 11 - I Ain't a Judas
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 12 - Clear
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 13 - Arrow on the Doorpost
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 14 - Prey
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 15 - This Sorrowful Life
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Episode 16 - Welcome to the Tombs
Summary
Read the summary

Review
Coming Soon

Series Four
Trailer
Episode 1 - 30 Days Without an Accident
Summary
Coming Soon!

Review
Coming Soon!

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

Man, season 3? I've only seen series 2.. lol.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

If you can read comic book of the walking dead you will know they are
bad
peoples.

Don't open spoiler, it will affect entire season of the walking dead.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just finished the show. Whew.

The prison is an epic win. Safety in a secure cellblock. Possibly food, weapons, and medical supplies. Although the appearance of other survivors living in the prison since the beginning probably ruins the food idea.

Herchel getting injured was obviously timed due to the upcoming birth. Being his importance to the group....don't have a clue as to what Rick was thinking bringing him along. Hopefully severing the leg saved him.

The Samurai sword woman has me intrigued because I can't remember a thing about them from the previous season. The blonde lady looks familiar.

My biggest question is: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MERLE???? (Daryl's brother)!!!!!! AMC promises he will be returning in Season 3...I'm dying to know what he's been up to. And how his return will affect the bond between Daryl and T-Dog....I can't wait.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

I really can't wait for the 19th , its a great show to watch when you get up at 6am on Saturday. Im so tempted to open the spoilers but i want to watch it first so i don't ruin everything.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

Shoelace - you will love it! It is amazing!

Its on tonight at 10pm FX so i will leave my thoughts on this post after i have watched it. Been waiting all day.

What a great ending with the guys leg getting infected but its sad because he was my favourite character and i want him to survive. Within 10secs of watching it you see 2 zombies die, good old killing.

Last edited:
Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Already watched the first episode of season 3, now waiting till sunday to download the second episode;)

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Just finished Episode 2....I don't know...it seemed to really hit the brakes from last episode...I mean there was excitement but they are falling back into the mysterious mode and shock mode again and I feel thats what ruined Season 2...

Reaction score

Episode 2

This episode the pace was completely different, even though it was good, it was a bit slow. Very good episode in my opinion.

so, I think that rick is getting worse! He killed someone off - one of the prisoners, but he also let one of them die (in the courtyard) fine it is a risk to let him live but surely he was running off anyway; prison swarmed with walkers - they would have got him. I think that the prisoners will be back; either as walkers or humans - hard to say really!

Who was watching Carol? wow, freaky moment - surely she should be inside in a safe environment to practice not where she can be put off by walkers. I think it is it is Daryl's brother - I think they said he would be returning into the show this series, but maybe it is the governor/spy, We will need to wait and see.

Over all I would rate this episode as an 8, because of the change of pace (becoming worse) but also because it was just based in the prison, we didn't see audrey, or anything else.

Last edited:
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Episode 2

so, I think that rick is getting worse! He killed someone off - one of the prisoners, but he also let one of them die (in the courtyard) fine it is a risk to let him live but surely he was running off anyway; prison swarmed with walkers - they would have got him. I think that the prisoners will be back; either as walkers or humans - hard to say really!

Over all I would rate this episode as an 8, because of the change of pace (becoming worse) but also because it was just based in the prison, we didn't see audrey, or anything else.

Did you watch the previews for next weeks show? There seems to be a very large community of survivors somewhere.

I hope the person watching Carol was Daryls brother....that would be awesome!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

Episode 2

I really want to see that ninja girl join the team , you are ahead of me so i don't know much but the ninja and her sword could be a real plus to the crew. I watched the episode 1 twice and I just love it but by your guys thought it seems its going downhill so im just going to have to wait.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

can anyone give me a link on where can i download a clear copies from s3

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What's up with the black guy tagging along with them?

I notice he hasn't been talking and seen in many scenes lol.

I'm still currently at Season 2 episode 12.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

*Cough*the*Cough*pir*cough*ate*cough*bay*cough*dot*cough*se*cough*

Sorry...had a coughing attack...think its allergies.

Back