Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!]

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

Lol mental!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well to bad what happened to T-Dog.. He had to be the longest living black guy for a Tv series.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Cyndaquil - [TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!] - RaGEZONE Forums

It's a pity this meme no longer applies.

Reaction score

Can we keep this a serious thread (well on topic) not going off into a silly tangent.

Ahuh... And you thought it was necessary to make that commend to a supervising moderator? How bout you do your job and let him do his? It was neither offtopic nor on a tangent. Welcome to the internet, you must be new.

S03E04 was poop. i absolutely hated it. No self respecting woman who has a son to raise in a post-apocalyptic world with zombies, would sacrifice her life to save the life of a newborn baby which will be a further burden on the rest of the group especially her "family". She's the worst mother i've ever seen in any TV series, and i'm glad she's gone.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

all i can say is that they should not kill daryl. duck em all except daryl.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

So many of the old gang are dieing and how are they going keep the baby alive in a environment like that. Also that ninja girl is right so why won't she listen to her come on, shes a ninja.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Well...I usually have some kind of idea on where the series is going...but to be honest after watching last nights episode...I don't have a clue.

Rick's lost his mind and it would seem Daryl is the boss now...
Ninja and blondie have split up.

This last episode just seemed...chaotic.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Well...I usually have some kind of idea on where the series is going...but to be honest after watching last nights episode...I don't have a clue.

Rick's lost his mind and it would seem Daryl is the boss now...
Ninja and blondie have split up.

This last episode just seemed...chaotic.
Their breaking rick so he's able to become the bad butt he was in the comic books. Its a necessary move.

I'm glad they killed off Laurie and T-Dog, I found them both rather annoying.
Also glad Daryl is becoming more integrated into the group, he's one of the more "realistic" and better characters.
All in all this season redeemed the show from the poop it became last season.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Their breaking rick so he's able to become the bad butt he was in the comic books. Its a necessary move.

I'm glad they killed off Laurie and T-Dog, I found them both rather annoying.
Also glad Daryl is becoming more integrated into the group, he's one of the more "realistic" and better characters.
All in all this season redeemed the show from the poop it became last season.

remember to use spoiler tags dude!

P.S. My review will be up within the next 2 days :0!

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

Watching episode 5 now.

Watching episode 5 now.

Seen all season 3 episodes so far just finished episode 5.

Rick has become increasingly violent after his wife's death. Michelle has left the governor's town which could be a good choice imo. The governor also has a little secret, he has a daughter. But no, not just any daughter, a living dead one who he keeps and looks after.

Right at the end of the episode Rick got a mysterious phone call in the room his wife gave birth and died. Curious to who it could be.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

I really want to know what happens to that girl who walked off and her friend Andrea must regret going with her after watching that grim boxing match.

Rick has gone mental :( i hope he doesn't do something that he regrets afterwards and why did he stab that zombie in the stomach like 10 times?

I hate all these cliffhangers

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

I really want to know what happens to that girl who walked off and her friend Andrea must regret going with her after watching that grim boxing match.

Rick has gone mental :( i hope he doesn't do something that he regrets afterwards and why did he stab that zombie in the stomach like 10 times?

I hate all these cliffhangers

Because he was pissed, lol. Michelle will be fine, she made the right decision imo, she has some big butt sword alongside, and she's probably still looking to see if the coast is safe, and is going to look for an island, like a little refuge for herself. And don't you mean regret not going with her?

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I hope she leaves and they get away from the Governor crap..it's boring and feels out of place in the show to me...

And as I told Shoelace in a PM..Rick did that to the zombie because its belly was full of what was left of his wife...I think he was looking for the ring...or anything to remember her by...

Episode 6 Edit:

Zombigram!!!! LOL That was hilarious!

Things are starting to heat up....

Rick's delusional...but at least accepting the baby...

A choice between Merle and the group is quickly becoming evident for poor unsuspecting Daryl...

Yeaa! Carol's alive!

Michonne will make an EXCELLENT addition to the Ricktatorship....she will quickly become their strongest weapon...

Last edited:
Reaction score

Episode 6
A really active and good turn back from last episode. I know I didn't write a review last episode, well truthfully I didn't really enjoy it, so yeah - Well this episode wow, such a turn around! Michonne going to the Ricktatorship? Good, Great addition to the team in my opinion - while Glen and Maggie, caught! Oh no! what is going to happen? I really think they will get out of it alive (or atleast Maggie) I am really surprised that Michonne didn't help them and kill Merl.

Thats all I am going to write for this episode! I will eventually be bothered to write a review of the previous episode but meh.
I rate this episode: 4/5

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score

I hope she leaves and they get away from the Governor crap..it's boring and feels out of place in the show to me...

And as I told Shoelace in a PM..Rick did that to the zombie because its belly was full of what was left of his wife...I think he was looking for the ring...or anything to remember her by...

I totally agree with you on the town bit, i love the way it was "OMG we need to survive" not look there's a town where everyone can live more normally. It is totally ruining the series with them living happily and not starving. However that governor is a complete weird with those heads in his room and brushing his daughters hair while she is a zombie. He must be waiting for a cure but come on don't keep her like that and rib part of her head off.

Back