Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: The Walking Dead Season 3

Episode 6
A really active and good turn back from last episode. I know I didn't write a review last episode, well truthfully I didn't really enjoy it, so yeah - Well this episode wow, such a turn around! Michonne going to the Ricktatorship? Good, Great addition to the team in my opinion - while Glen and Maggie, caught! Oh no! what is going to happen? I really think they will get out of it alive (or atleast Maggie) I am really surprised that Michonne didn't help them and kill Merl.

Thats all I am going to write for this episode! I will eventually be bothered to write a review of the previous episode but meh.
I rate this episode: 4/5
Had Michonne jumped out and tried to help them, Merl would have just shot All three of them, Seeing as Maggie and Glenn would have lost their "guard". After he had gotten Maggie there wasn't much she could do anyway.

Over all good episode. I liked the phone conversations, and Michonne will now be Ricks go to man.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I wonder if there will be a power struggle between Michonne and Daryl...cause Daryl has always sort of been Rick's right hand man...

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

They assumed she was dead because she never surfaced after the zombies that the prisoner everyone thought was dead released into the prison.

She was hidden away and injured...the extent of her injuries are yet to be determined.

Seen this pic...thought it was funny...

Cyndaquil - [TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Wow..this episode was one of the top ones IMO for this season...lots of action...suspense abound...

My only question is..WTF is a "Mid Season Finale"?!?!?!? Season is over already?!?!?!?!

Reaction score

Wow..this episode was one of the top ones IMO for this season...lots of action...suspense abound...

My only question is..WTF is a "Mid Season Finale"?!?!?!? Season is over already?!?!?!?!

Yeah, for sure. Mid Season Finale I'm assuming is quite literally, they're at the middle of the season, and they're going to stop at the next episode and take a long GAY break. Ugh lol.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I really dislike how shows are running these days... What happened to the good ol' days of a season having 18-20+ episodes... Between the Walking Dead and Dexter season length, I am quite depressed.

Reaction score

Right at the end of the episode Rick got a mysterious phone call in the room his wife gave birth and died. Curious to who it could be.

Incase you hadn't noticed, he was imagining it. He spoke to the dead ones of the group, including Lori. That's when he accepts her death and rejoins the group.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score

q.q Mid series finale? I don't know what that means >:!
But I will review this episode shortly :)!

A mid series finale is the final episode to be produced for a few months or longer, and when the series continues will try to attract viewers.

Aww, you looking here? <3
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Last season's mid season, was like 5-6 months before they carried on with the other 'half'. :|

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: [TV] The Walking Dead Season 3

Wooohooo I can finally visit this thread xD I watched all 3 seasons until the last Ducking episode

Season Finale airs this Sunday, can't Ducking wait man!
I saw complains about the last episode but I really thought it was badass :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I watched episode 7, just waiting for episode 8 :D..

OH Yes! I can't wait either, I missed like 3 since the Walking Dead was established. I'm so in to it though.

LOL'D SO HARD WHEN I SEEN THIS. Haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahahahah.
gS2OT - [TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!] - RaGEZONE Forums

LOOOOL, I laughed when I saw this. Good one.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Few hours left until this Finale. Can't wait. =D

And remember boys!

vebQQ - [TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!] - RaGEZONE Forums

I know some of you might laugh over that pic. But I'm dead Ducking serious. =/

Damn right I'm gonna riot even if I'd have to do it alone!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

OMG...I hate the writers for doing this to me...

Daryl and Merle obviously make it cause in the preview for next show it shows Glen yelling because Daryl brought Merle back to the prison with him...I think it's all a plot...get Merle on the inside.

I wish Michonne had killed him...damn you Andrea...

Well...long time till February....BAH!

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score

OMG...I hate the writers for doing this to me...

Daryl and Merle obviously make it cause in the preview for next show it shows Glen yelling because Daryl brought Merle back to the prison with him...I think it's all a plot...get Merle on the inside.

I wish Michonne had killed him...damn you Andrea...

Well...long time till February....BAH!

This was one hell of an episode :)
But damn you AMC you have this thing... This evil thing to leave people on a cliffhanger and make them wait for Ducking several months, this just PISSES me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway; I think the new "Lori" is Andrea, this lady just keeps on relying on what she sees and what she thinks is right to do -_- I hate her. Go do some dishes like you're supposed to.
Cyndaquil - [TV] The Walking Dead [Spoilers!] - RaGEZONE Forums

Back